Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] GIONEE M6 STOCK ROM ISUES FROM HOVATEK
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] GIONEE M6 STOCK ROM ISUES FROM HOVATEK

[Please help] GIONEE M6 STOCK ROM ISUES FROM HOVATEK

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-10-2017, 01:09 PM

(15-10-2017, 06:54 AM)chikaubah plz help me i have downloaded it but it wont still flash ohh my phone is dead but it still drectect but its like all the files posted online are not for my model hovatek plz help i just bought it

Sent from my TECNO F5 using Hovatek Forum

The Gionee M6 firmware we have at the moment are listing @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389.html
We'll include more once available

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
17-10-2017, 08:30 AM
this is sad the problem now is that i have two gionee m6 but i wont backup via miaracle box .nck .alladin. bcuz the device is a 64bit device plz help on this

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-10-2017, 01:23 PM
(17-10-2017, 08:30 AM)chikaubah this is sad the problem now is that i have two gionee m6 but i wont backup via miaracle box .nck .alladin. bcuz the device is a 64bit device plz help on this

CM II MTK should work if you have it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
18-10-2017, 07:56 AM
i dont have it

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-10-2017, 02:38 PM

(18-10-2017, 07:56 AM)chikaubah i dont have it

the way i see it, you seem to have old version with loaders of different boxes. they won't work on devices with latest chipset.
here is what you can try, compare the scatter file of different M6 roms, if the partitions / addresses in the different scatter file are the same, then you can attempt doing a readback using any of the scatter files.

if it doesn't, then its back to using a latest box version
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
24-10-2017, 02:33 AM
Now I manage to flash it by using so tool that came with neerom so after flashing it I get stuck at boot logo for ever so I held straight to amigo website to download the t-card ROM amigo-3.5
6 and flash it via sdcard and luckily the phone booted but to my surprice the phone keeps rebooting I don't no what to do I have all ROM but it won't flash via the latest sp tools unless I use this GN_MTK_MPKey_SP_Downlad_Tool(MT6755)_User_V5.1624.200, to flash it and by turning off software version please help me I took it to Gionee office dey told me I should buy panel imagine, hovatek you are my last hope

Sent from my Lenovo A319 using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-10-2017, 11:43 AM
(24-10-2017, 02:33 AM)chikaubah Now I manage to flash it by using so tool that came with neerom so after flashing it I get stuck at boot logo for ever so I held straight to amigo website to download the t-card ROM amigo-3.5
6 and flash it via sdcard and luckily the phone booted but to my surprice the phone keeps rebooting I don't no what to do I have all ROM but it won't flash via the latest sp tools unless I use this GN_MTK_MPKey_SP_Downlad_Tool(MT6755)_User_V5.1624.200, to flash it and by turning off software version please help me I took it to Gionee office dey told me I should buy panel imagine, hovatek you are my last hope

Sent from my Lenovo A319 using Hovatek Forum

Here's what I think you can try.
Flash the custom recovery for Gionee M6 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17423.html using that Modified SP Flash tool for Gionee M6
If you're able to boot into custom recovery after flashing then you have 2 options
1. Create a flashable zip using the available roms and the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20497.html
2. Find a custom rom for Gionee M6 and flash in the custom recovery

Note!
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
26-10-2017, 09:09 PM
i tried that and when i flash it via custom recovery phil it just flash like 6seconds which means failed so i took all my gionee m6 files and 2 working gionee m6 to my friends who has those cm2 stuff to try and flash the firmware with cm2 but it only flash only recovery and fail now i gave him the two gionee m6 phones so he can backup to flash mine since its dsame phone but it wont still backup writting no rom something like that so now i got home flash via the custom sp tool so that i can boot again but now i always get this sp tools error FAILED TO GET PMT INFO and yet i use normail sp tool to fomat it and it format well but when try to write i get FAILED TO GET PMT ERROR PLZ HELP WITH THIS SO AS TO KEEP ON TRYING THE CUSTOM ROM I CREATE
This post was last modified: 26-10-2017, 09:14 PM by chikaubah.
Attached Files
.png
PMT ERROR.PNG
Size: 139.89 KB / Downloads: 3
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
26-10-2017, 09:17 PM
BUT WHEN I FORMAT IT IT WILL FORMAT WELL I DONT NO WHAT THE PROBLEM IS OR COULD THE CM2 BRICK THE DEVICE
Attached Files
.png
FORMAT WELL.PNG
Size: 121.27 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-10-2017, 11:27 AM

(26-10-2017, 09:09 PM)chikaubah i tried that and when i flash it via custom recovery phil it just flash like 6seconds which means failed so i took all my gionee m6 files and 2 working gionee m6 to my friends who has those cm2 stuff to try and flash the firmware with cm2 but it only flash only recovery and fail now i gave him the two gionee m6 phones so he can backup to flash mine since its dsame phone but it wont still backup writting no rom something like that so now i got home flash via the custom sp tool so that i can boot again but now i always get this sp tools error FAILED TO GET PMT INFO and yet i use normail sp tool to fomat it and it format well but when try to write i get FAILED TO GET PMT ERROR PLZ HELP WITH THIS SO AS TO KEEP ON TRYING THE CUSTOM ROM I CREATE

Somehow, the CM2 might have rewritten the partition table with a scatter file from the backup it made.
Try using firmware upgrade

Note!
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next