Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs iphone 5 issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

iphone 5 issue

iphone 5 issue

accluche
accluche
accluche
20-10-2017, 03:28 PM

hello everyone,
                      i recently change the screen of my iphone 5, once done my hear piece worked normally few time later it doesn't work no more.when i receive a call if i don't put on speaker i won't hear the caller i did some manipulations found on the net but they don't fix my problem.
i block the speaker at the bottom of the iphone then i can hear (music) in hear piece.
please help me !
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
20-10-2017, 04:17 PM
(20-10-2017, 03:28 PM)accluche hello everyone,
                      i recently change the screen of my iphone 5, once done my hear piece worked normally few time later it doesn't work no more.when i receive a call if i don't put on speaker i won't hear the caller i did some manipulations found on the net but they don't fix my problem.
i block the speaker at the bottom of the iphone then i can hear (music) in hear piece.
please help me !

sounds like you also need to check and fix if necessary the earpiece
accluche
accluche
accluche
23-10-2017, 04:11 PM
(20-10-2017, 04:17 PM)freshtyt
(20-10-2017, 03:28 PM)accluche hello everyone,
please help me !

sounds like you also need to check and fix if necessary the earpiece

Thank you for your advise but some tests prove my earpiece still working
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
23-10-2017, 06:01 PM
(23-10-2017, 04:11 PM)accluche Thank you for your advise but some tests prove my earpiece still working

what kind of tests did you carry out?