Hovatek Forum MOBILE Dual OS Tablets Cherry Mobile Cubix Morph wont charge up to 100%
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Cherry Mobile Cubix Morph wont charge up to 100%

Cherry Mobile Cubix Morph wont charge up to 100%

something
something
something
22-10-2017, 05:37 AM

Cherry Mobile Cubix Morph 2in1 Laptop 10.1" Intel AtomQuadCore 2GB Ram 32GB Storage Windows 10 and Android 5.1.DualOS

The android won't charge up to 100% now. Let me explain. I've been trying so hard finding ways of rooting the android, really, I've tried my best until it came to the point it won't charge up to 100% now, Idk what was the last thing I did but that was it.

Ps. charging it up while on windows, would still make it to 100% thankfully.

Question is, is there a way to root this stuff? Or is there a way to fix it at least?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-10-2017, 12:46 PM
(22-10-2017, 05:37 AM)something Cherry Mobile Cubix Morph 2in1 Laptop 10.1" Intel AtomQuadCore 2GB Ram 32GB Storage Windows 10 and Android 5.1.DualOS

The android won't charge up to 100% now. Let me explain. I've been trying so hard finding ways of rooting the android, really, I've tried my best until it came to the point it won't charge up to 100% now, Idk what was the last thing I did but that was it.

Question is, is there a way to root this stuff? Or is there a way to fix it at least?

Its clearly an issue at the Android end and not the battery itself. Its unlikely that a one click root app will work on your 5.1 so you're looking at fastboot + a custom recovery + supersu
Do you have the firmware (Windows + Android)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
something
something
something
24-10-2017, 12:08 PM
(23-10-2017, 12:46 PM)hovatek
(22-10-2017, 05:37 AM)something Cherry Mobile Cubix Morph 2in1 Laptop 10.1" Intel AtomQuadCore 2GB Ram 32GB Storage Windows 10 and Android 5.1.DualOS

Its clearly an issue at the Android end and not the battery itself. Its unlikely that a one click root app will work on your 5.1 so you're looking at fastboot + a custom recovery + supersu
Do you have the firmware (Windows + Android)

Yeah thankfully. How do I do that?

What do you mean I have the firmware?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-10-2017, 12:28 PM
(24-10-2017, 12:08 PM)something Yeah thankfully. How do I do that?

By firmware, I mean the OS.
I ran a quick search but nothing solid came up except this post @ https://medium.com/pinoyscreencast/downl...9ed606b7e4 which claims that your device can run on the same firmware as some other Dual OS tablet's roms .
I wouldn't recommend using them yet though, rather to keep searching
This post was last modified: 25-10-2017, 12:29 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
something
something
something
25-10-2017, 03:01 PM

(25-10-2017, 12:28 PM)hovatek
(24-10-2017, 12:08 PM)something Yeah thankfully. How do I do that?

By firmware, I mean the OS.
I ran a quick search but nothing solid came up except this post which claims that your device can run on the same firmware as some other Dual OS tablet's roms .
I wouldn't recommend using them yet though, rather to keep searching

I don't get it. You mean, post the details of the OS here? I'm sorry reading comprehension and stuff. (Thank you btw for wondeful free support, I'm gonna tell my friends after this got resolved)

Alright, let's pretend I got what you are trying to say, what should I do now?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2017, 09:54 AM
(25-10-2017, 03:01 PM)something I don't get it. You mean, post the details of the OS here? I'm sorry reading comprehension and stuff. (Thank you btw for wondeful free support, I'm gonna tell my friends after this got resolved)

Alright, let's pretend I got what you are trying to say, what should I do now?

Lets not pretend OK, I'll be happy to break it down to you with a short story.
I have a Cube i10 Dual OS tab which was perfectly working but being me, I wanted to experiment by assuming the Operating System (OS) was corrupt (in this case its Android + Windows) . So I had to search for the OS file. I found some for Windows only (like you would find Windows 7, 8, 10 etc ISO files for your PC) and I found some for Android only (like you would find your Android 5, 6, 7 etc firmware) but I needed an OS file for Windows + Android dual boot. I was lucky to find one for my phone and proceeded to write the Dual OS files to my tablet. I dropped a guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18314.html
I assumed my OS was corrupt, that's why I proceeded to flash.
Now, in your case, the Android part of the Dual OS seems to be having issues (no 100% charging) so you need to reflash the OS of the Android part. You also wish to root and require a custom recovery; we'll need the stock recovery from the Android OS to port a custom recovery. The problem now is finding the factory OS (released by the manufacturer) for your tablet.
Hope you now understand what I mean and what we need

Note!
something
something
something
01-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Alright I figured it out, how silly of me. I just factory reset the android then it worked thankfully it's normal again!

Thank you so much for the support still.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-11-2017, 09:50 AM
(01-11-2017, 11:01 AM)something Alright I figured it out, how silly of me. I just factory reset the android then it worked thankfully it's normal again!

Thank you so much for the support still.

Great then. must have been an app you installed

Note!
simraan shaikh
simraan shaikh
simraan shaikh
Enthusiastic Member
05-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Always use proper charges and charge with a socket.