Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to modify 4G LTE BAND on infinix note 4
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to modify 4G LTE BAND on infinix note 4

[Please help] How to modify 4G LTE BAND on infinix note 4

xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
22-10-2017, 05:13 PM

Goodday, am using an infinix note 4 i just purchased recently. It has 4g enabled and i found out i won't be able to use my 4g on a glo sim because glo supports band 28 and when i checked the LTE band modes on my device, i was unable to select band 28. I wanted to know if there is any method for me to edit these bands and select the ones i want so i can be able to use the glo 4g on my phone. Thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-10-2017, 02:53 PM
(22-10-2017, 05:13 PM)xsantos Goodday, am using an infinix note 4 i just purchased recently. It has 4g enabled and i found out i won't be able to use my 4g on a glo sim because glo supports band 28 and when i checked the LTE band modes on my device, i was unable to select band 28. I wanted to know if there is any method for me to edit these bands and select the ones i want so i can be able to use the glo 4g on my phone. Thanks.

no such known methods.
if you wish to use glo 4G, then get a device that supports its network band.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-10-2017, 10:10 AM
(22-10-2017, 05:13 PM)xsantos Goodday, am using an infinix note 4 i just purchased recently. It has 4g enabled and i found out i won't be able to use my 4g on a glo sim because glo supports band 28 and when i checked the LTE band modes on my device, i was unable to select band 28. I wanted to know if there is any method for me to edit these bands and select the ones i want so i can be able to use the glo 4g on my phone. Thanks.

While you might not readily get such a Mod, I believe tweaking the APDB & BPLGU files holds the key.
Hope to look into this soon and probably drop a guide

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
25-10-2017, 02:19 PM
(24-10-2017, 10:10 AM)hovatek

While you might not readily get such a Mod, I believe tweaking the APDB & BPLGU files holds the key.
Hope to look into this soon and probably drop a guide
okay thanks... i will be waiting