Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Meizu m3 note china version bricked while unlocking bootloader
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Meizu m3 note china version bricked while unlocking bootloader

[Please help] Meizu m3 note china version bricked while unlocking bootloader

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
lblankking
lblankking
lblankking
Enthusiastic Member
23-10-2017, 08:03 AM

I used the following method to unlock my device on carefully reading again i didnt tick on "unlock oem from developer mode" anyways the unlock was successlful but fastboot didnt detect my device even after installing all the driver i had ubuntu  on my VM so i just boot it up (had adb already installed) and finish the last part 
The system rebooted and showed (1)"orange code your deviced has been unlocked and cant be trusted ur device will be reboot in 5sec"
and after it just go to recvery , even after flashing rom from recovery it jst repeat step 1
2) after tht i tried sp  flash tool it showed an error something like BRM CODE STRm code error (its a litlle rasndon but if u wnt i will tell exactly what error i got"
3) As i knew by bootloader was unlocked i triedto flash random twrp file by "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" it shows "remote download error for partition" from wht i understand it can send date to phone but coudnt flash it 
so if you think theres any way to revive it please tell
Attached Files
.txt
New Text Document.txt
Size: 111 bytes / Downloads: 7
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-10-2017, 03:35 PM
(23-10-2017, 08:03 AM)lblankking I used the following method to unlock my device on carefully reading again i didnt tick on "unlock oem from developer mode" anyways the unlock was successlful but fastboot didnt detect my device even after installing all the driver i had ubuntu  on my VM so i just boot it up (had adb already installed) and finish the last part 
The system rebooted and showed (1)"orange code your deviced has been unlocked and cant be trusted ur device will be reboot in 5sec"
and after it just go to recvery , even after flashing rom from recovery it jst repeat step 1
2) after tht i tried sp  flash tool it showed an error something like BRM CODE STRm code error (its a litlle rasndon but if u wnt i will tell exactly what error i got"
3) As i knew by bootloader was unlocked i triedto flash random twrp file by "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" it shows "remote download error for partition" from wht i understand it can send date to phone but coudnt flash it 
so if you think theres any way to revive it please tell

try relocking the bootloader using the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15863.html
if successful and the issue still persist, then you'll need to flash back stock rom
lblankking
lblankking
lblankking
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2017, 01:26 AM
Ok I did this now the bootloader is lock the orange code error is gone but still my device boot only in recovery i also flashed through recovery the daily update ( not stable) rom but then  too it boot back to recovery
(it goes - first boot meizu logo shows up the after few seconds the logo shows up again n i am in recovery then)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-10-2017, 11:48 AM
(24-10-2017, 01:26 AM)lblankking Ok I did this now the bootloader is lock the orange code error is gone but still my device boot only in recovery i also flashed through recovery the daily update ( not stable) rom but then  too it boot back to recovery
(it goes - first boot meizu logo shows up the after few seconds the logo shows up again n i am in recovery then)

I believe you have the full SP Flash tool / Scatter format stock rom / firmware. Have you tried reflashing that?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lblankking
lblankking
lblankking
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2017, 02:56 PM

(24-10-2017, 11:48 AM)hovatek
(24-10-2017, 01:26 AM)lblankking Ok I did this now the bootloader is lock the orange code error is gone but still my device boot only in recovery i also flashed through recovery the daily update ( not stable) rom but then  too it boot back to recovery

I believe you have the full SP Flash tool / Scatter format stock rom / firmware. Have you tried reflashing that?

i got full sp flash tool on both win & ubuntu but cant find a proper stock rom with included scatter file (they are presesnt as scatter.txt but shows error while trying to load it in sp) so i just  download it seprately but then it shows brm srm code error while trying to flash if hve the proper link it would be really helpful
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-10-2017, 06:20 PM
(24-10-2017, 02:56 PM)lblankking i got full sp flash tool on both win & ubuntu but cant find a proper stock rom with included scatter file (they are presesnt as scatter.txt but shows error while trying to load it in sp) so i just  download it seprately but then it shows brm srm code error while trying to flash if hve the proper link it would be really helpful

lets see a full screenshot of all files within the stock rom
also a screenshot of the error you get when you load the scatter file from the stock rom into SP flash tool
lblankking
lblankking
lblankking
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2017, 07:49 PM
(24-10-2017, 06:20 PM)X3non
(24-10-2017, 02:56 PM)lblankking i got full sp flash tool on both win & ubuntu but cant find a proper stock rom with included scatter file (they are presesnt as scatter.txt but shows error while trying to load it in sp) so i just  download it seprately but then it shows brm srm code error while trying to flash if hve the proper link it would be really helpful

lets see a full screenshot of all files within the stock rom
also a screenshot of the error you get when you load the scatter file from the stock rom into SP flash tool
here are the screenshots
Attached Files
.png
ScreenShot_20171025000831.png
Size: 565.65 KB / Downloads: 10
.png
ScreenShot_20171025001336.png
Size: 9.05 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-10-2017, 01:24 PM
(24-10-2017, 07:49 PM)lblankking here are the screenshots

There's no screeenshot showing the files inside the stock rom folder.
We're trying to ascertain if its an OTA or scatter format rom

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lblankking
lblankking
lblankking
Enthusiastic Member
26-10-2017, 04:14 PM
(25-10-2017, 01:24 PM)hovatek
(24-10-2017, 07:49 PM)lblankking here are the screenshots

There's no screeenshot showing the files inside the stock rom folder.
We're trying to ascertain if its an OTA or scatter format rom

Oops
Attached Files
.png
factory.png
Size: 45.12 KB / Downloads: 4
.png
another rom i found online.png
Size: 39.16 KB / Downloads: 9
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-10-2017, 06:47 PM

(26-10-2017, 04:14 PM)lblankking Oops

factory.png : is an OTA rom can only be flashed via stock recovery
the 2nd screenshot can be flashed using SP flash tool (you can try flashing only recovery and system from this rom and see if the device boots)
Pages (2): 1 2 Next