Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Chinese A9 Boot Problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Chinese A9 Boot Problem

Chinese A9 Boot Problem

alpha_dx
alpha_dx
alpha_dx
25-10-2017, 07:33 AM

Hi guys i got a Chinese A9 (MT6572) Phone from my friend. Network kept dropping so i tried to update the rom.

I have downloaded an incompatible rom and flashed using SP tool. Display is having colored patches (attached the image below) and i couldn't see the screen. Mobile phone keeps on turning on, so i couldn't flash it again. As soon as i turn it off, its starting again. 

I tried draining the battery and removing the battery too.  No luck. Please help how can i proceed Undecided . Thanks. Shy
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG-20171025-WA0012.jpg
Size: 43.04 KB / Downloads: 3
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-10-2017, 01:33 PM
(25-10-2017, 07:33 AM)alpha_dx Hi guys i got a Chinese A9 (MT6572) Phone from my friend. Network kept dropping so i tried to update the rom.

I have downloaded an incompatible rom and flashed using SP tool. Display is having colored patches (attached the image below) and i couldn't see the screen. Mobile phone keeps on turning on, so i couldn't flash it again. As soon as i turn it off, its starting again. 

I tried draining the battery and removing the battery too.  No luck. Please help how can i proceed Undecided . Thanks. Shy

Try taking out/re-inserting the battery before connecting to pc.
This post was last modified: 25-10-2017, 01:34 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-10-2017, 01:54 PM
(25-10-2017, 07:33 AM)alpha_dx Hi guys i got a Chinese A9 (MT6572) Phone from my friend. Network kept dropping so i tried to update the rom.

Hope you now have the right rom

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.