03-25-2015, 10:59 AM
In this Brief guide, I'll explain how to create a Wi-Fi Hotspot using a Blackberry.
* Note: This guide is only applicable to Blackberry phones that support Hotspot.
1. Navigate to the Blackberry Home screen
2. Select Manage connections
3. Tick Mobile Hotspot
4. Enter a Pass phrase (Wi-Fi password) then select Ok
5. You'll get a prompt, select Ok
6. Your Wi-Fi Hotspot should be live and ready to be connected to
7. To Edit your Hotspot details like SSID (Display name), Pass phrase etc, Scroll down then select Networks and Connections
8. Select Mobile Hotspot Connections
9. You can then edit the SSID and other settings