Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Allview X2 Twin - Bootloop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Allview X2 Twin - Bootloop

[Please help] Allview X2 Twin - Bootloop

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-11-2017, 12:03 PM

(31-10-2017, 07:45 PM)D a n Thank you for your reply.
This Xolo custom rom, was flashed by other owners of my phone model. Because is a newer version of phone' stock android. And they said that it is stable and works ok.
But the local thread that i've found for my particular phone model, is couple years old, and users are offline since at least half of year.

The specified guide thread about firmware, it doesn't exist -
message board.

I'm still searching a way to use rashr and twrp.

Phone is working for short periods of time.
I've manage to root it using kingo root.
I could connect to gmail and playstore, to download rashr and clockworkmod, but when i've used rashr app, it displayed a message that it only works with twrp...

I believe there are two goals here:
1. Try flash the Xolo custom rom via TWRP
2. Try flash the Infinix Zero full stock rom you indicated below

Why not lets work towards these

(31-10-2017, 07:45 PM)D a n Edit1:
I've tried to use rashr (but it stopped working). I've tried to use twrp, it made a recovery image (as far as i remember), but when asked to enter in recovery mode, and i've selected yes, phone restarted, a couple times, and nou it doesn't even boot to logo animation. It just light the screen for a second, and restart.

You already have a scatter file, why not flash the TWRP using SP flash tool? I believe the TWRP is for your model

(31-10-2017, 07:45 PM)D a n Edit2:

How do i use these files to flash the phone?

Download Infinix X506 Zero stock rom / firmware below

Infinix X506 Zero (X506-J608-L-20151019)
  • Boot.img: 

• Recovery.img: 

• LK.bin: 

• Logo.bin: 

• Scatter.txt:

• Preloader.bin: 

• Secro.img: 

• NVRAM: N/A

• APDB & BPLGU / MDDB: 

• Cache.img, Userdata.img or System.img: Download the full stock ROM / Firmware below

• Full stock rom: 

Do i put them all in a folder and choose the scatter in spflashtools?

Thank you.

You're to download full stock rom and flash using SP Flash tool

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
D a n
D a n
D a n
01-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Thank you for reply.
I forgot to mention -
I have a scatter file from a stock rom, but it is not from a xolo 8x 1000 phone, it is from an allview x2 twin. (And i don't think it will work to flash a xolo recovery.img with an allview scatter.txt, or it will?)
Sorry for my lack of knowledge.
I'll search for a xolo scatter file.

For now,
I'll try to flash the infinix stock rom, provided by you.
I'm not interested into upgrading android. I just want to make the phone functional again, if it's posible. Doesn't even matter if it's an older android.

Have a nice day.

Edit1

I've flashed the infinix rom. Went into recovery, clean cache/factory reset,  Phone is still in bootloop.
But with this rom, it's more responsive. At least i can enter into recovery mode, easy than with original rom.

I think i need a custom rom.
I've found on a forum a scatter file for xolo 8x 1000. 

But i can't find the procedure how to flash a custom recovery with spflashtools, and what other program i need - twrp.

Please, i need guidance to the procedure
Thank you.

Edit2:

I've flashed a stock Xolo rom, then a custom recovery image. I've put an Xperia rom for xolo on sdcard. Installed the zip. Everything looking good.
Phone stayed on up to one hour. I thought the software problem was fixed.
But then again, phone entered into bootloop.
(The developer said that this might happen because of a binary missing..)
It was a nice rom..

Still waiting for sugestions what custom rom in working condition, to flash.
This post was last modified: 02-11-2017, 12:06 AM by D a n.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-11-2017, 10:53 AM
(01-11-2017, 02:18 PM)D a n I've flashed a stock Xolo rom, then a custom recovery image. I've put an Xperia rom for xolo on sdcard. Installed the zip. Everything looking good.
Phone stayed on up to one hour. I thought the software problem was fixed.
But then again, phone entered into bootloop.
(The developer said that this might happen because of a binary missing..)
It was a nice rom..

Still waiting for sugestions what custom rom in working condition, to flash.

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode after flashing that custom rom to see how the phone behaves?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
D a n
D a n
D a n
02-11-2017, 12:00 PM
After another reflash of Xolo stock rom, then custom recovery.img, then install again custom rom zip from custom recovery, i've started the phone normally, skipped conecting it to wifi, or gmail, didn't use a sim, didn't change other setup of software, phone is running stable. And it's been like this for 4+ hours. No reboot up to the moment of this post.
Rom is missing the camera app. But has supersu, gravity box, xposed installer, etc..

It might be some conflict with google apps?
Or some damaged or corrupt files..

A hardware problem could manifest after phone being stable for a period of time?

I've never had a phone to behave like this..
This post was last modified: 02-11-2017, 12:39 PM by D a n.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-11-2017, 10:49 AM

(02-11-2017, 12:00 PM)D a n After another reflash of Xolo stock rom, then custom recovery.img, then install again custom rom zip from custom recovery, i've started the phone normally, skipped conecting it to wifi, or gmail, didn't use a sim, didn't change other setup of software, phone is running stable. And it's been like this for 4+ hours. No reboot up to the moment of this post.
Rom is missing the camera app. But has supersu, gravity box, xposed installer, etc..

It might be some conflict with google apps?
Or some damaged or corrupt files..

A hardware problem could manifest after phone being stable for a period of time?

I've never had a phone to behave like this..

Still leave as is and lets see how long it stays up. You'll try Safe Mode next (if it goes into bootloop)

Note!
D a n
D a n
D a n
03-11-2017, 05:33 PM
[quote pid='123030' dateline='1509702547']
Hello.

Phone was powered on and stable.
I was using it since yesterday morning untill this evening. I've installed a sim card. I could even talk on the phone and send sms. 
This evening i decided to connect it to wifi. It displayed an error in wifi connections - NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10.  But it can connect to a wireless network. 
Then proceed further, and connected to gmail account. I've accesed playstore, some google apps already started to update, and in less than 5 minutes of google usage, phone entered in bootloop, again.

It might be a conflict with google, or google apps? Or the rom is not complete and fully functional?
It also missing the camera app. The developer said that he forgot to install the camera app on the rom. But he provided an infinix camera zip. Wich i've place it on the sd card, installed from recovery, but it doesn't show in the app list.

This rom also has Engineer Mode. I can access CDS Radio info.
I no longer have phone's original box, with the imei written on it.
Can i use imei from a broken dual sim phone?
Or can i use an imei generator app, installed on another phone, to generate imei?

Thank you.

[/quote]
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-11-2017, 09:51 AM
(03-11-2017, 05:33 PM)D a n Hello.

Phone was powered on and stable.
I was using it since yesterday morning untill this evening. I've installed a sim card. I could even talk on the phone and send sms. 
This evening i decided to connect it to wifi. It displayed an error in wifi connections - NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10.  But it can connect to a wireless network. 
Then proceed further, and connected to gmail account. I've accesed playstore, some google apps already started to update, and in less than 5 minutes of google usage, phone entered in bootloop, again.

It might be a conflict with google, or google apps? Or the rom is not complete and fully functional?
It also missing the camera app. The developer said that he forgot to install the camera app on the rom. But he provided an infinix camera zip. Wich i've place it on the sd card, installed from recovery, but it doesn't show in the app list.

This rom also has Engineer Mode. I can access CDS Radio info.
I no longer have phone's original box, with the imei written on it.
Can i use imei from a broken dual sim phone?
Or can i use an imei generator app, installed on another phone, to generate imei?

Thank you.

I don't think this is an IMEI issue.
Get the phone working again but don't sign into your google account. Instead, just surf the internet and download. This will tell us if its google apps or connecting to the internet that's triggering the bootloop.
If its google apps then flashing gapps via custom recovery could help.

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2