Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help

Help

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Geronimo
Geronimo
Geronimo
01-11-2017, 10:18 AM

@freshtyt, thank u. But can this cause an android to go on SOD(sleep of death)? is it the proximity sensors that makes the phone wake when we press power button????? Am just curious. But I will try to see an Engnr for the screen replacement.
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
01-11-2017, 11:08 AM
(01-11-2017, 10:18 AM)Geronimo @freshtyt, thank u. But can this cause an android to go on SOD(sleep of death)? is it the proximity sensors that makes the phone wake when we press power button????? Am just curious. But I will try to see an Engnr for the screen replacement.

I also suggest you reflash the stock rom. This might be a kernel problem from the rom

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
Geronimo
Geronimo
Geronimo
01-11-2017, 03:20 PM
@maxxxiii,how do I do this? How do I reflash the stock rom? Note that I took it to an engineer who told me he will flash it. He actually did, but the problem persist. pls,elaborate further. Before I waste my money to change it's screen. thanks.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
01-11-2017, 06:31 PM
(01-11-2017, 03:20 PM)Geronimo @maxxxiii,how do I do this? How do I reflash the stock rom?  Note that I took it to an engineer who told me he will flash it. He actually did, but the problem persist. pls,elaborate further. Before I waste my money to change it's screen. thanks.

how certain are you that he really flashed the phone? i.e not factory reset cos those are two different things
by flashing @maxxxiii meant download the stock rom / firmware for your phone model then flashing it using some sort of tool using a PC
ran a quick search, no stock roms for this phone model can be found
so the problem is lying somewhere between hardware or software.
if you are unsure whether he really flashed or not, its either you dump from a working phone same model as yours then flash yours and see if it fixes it OR you try the hardware fix which is to fix the screen.
Geronimo
Geronimo
Geronimo
03-11-2017, 02:53 PM

OK. Thanks
Pages (2): Previous 1 2