Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Tool] ROOT in MediaTek 6753.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tool] ROOT in MediaTek 6753.

[Tool] ROOT in MediaTek 6753.

XnggX
XnggX
XnggX
30-10-2017, 03:39 PM

I need to root on my BLU Vivo 5R phone (MT 6753).

I tried to root with several programs without success. So, I have available the files of my ROM (which are in another post) that I found on the Internet, because according to ALBA, Hovatek will do a specific TWRP for my device, thank you.

With that, I ask: Hovatek add the link of the old post here so that it becomes more complete. Thank you again.
This post was last modified: 30-10-2017, 03:42 PM by XnggX.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-10-2017, 06:54 PM
(30-10-2017, 03:39 PM)XnggX I need to root on my BLU Vivo 5R phone (MT 6753).

I tried to root with several programs without success. So, I have available the files of my ROM (which are in another post) that I found on the Internet, because according to ALBA, Hovatek will do a specific TWRP for my device, thank you.

With that, I ask: Hovatek add the link of the old post here so that it becomes more complete. Thank you again.

grabbing the files you uploaded from the attachment @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20881.html
Try this TWRP @ https://mega.nz/#!xPhTzCCS!ySBE-o8eYk_Y_...16xuMxdh6A
Follow the rooting guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16879.html but use your TWRP
Upload a screenshot of root confirmation using root checker @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...heck&hl=en
XnggX
XnggX
XnggX
31-10-2017, 02:23 AM
I installed twrp with the Flash Tool, it worked. I installed supersu.zip, beauty. When restarting manually, in the first 3 seconds, the system restarted itself, starting normally afterwards. When entering the application su asked to update the binary to work integrally ... failure, failure, failure. I did the whole procedure again, everything happened the same but this time everything went well.

Very very thanks!

Sent from my Vivo 5R using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-10-2017, 11:59 AM
(31-10-2017, 02:23 AM)XnggX I installed twrp with the Flash Tool, it worked. I installed supersu.zip, beauty. When restarting manually, in the first 3 seconds, the system restarted itself, starting normally afterwards. When entering the application su asked to update the binary to work integrally ... failure, failure, failure. I did the whole procedure again, everything happened the same but this time everything went well.

Very very thanks!

Sent from my Vivo 5R using Hovatek Forum

Still expecting a screenshot of root checker

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
XnggX
XnggX
XnggX
08-11-2017, 03:04 PM

(31-10-2017, 11:59 AM)hovatek Still expecting a screenshot of root checker

Sorry for not posting root checker!

Yesterday I received a notification to receive system upgrade from 6.0 to 7.0
I made the update and in the end the root was uninstalled.
I tried to root again with the same files as before, but this time something went wrong, until I got a message that the partition was encrypted. After that the cell phone did not start anymore, remaining on the manufacturer's screen. Sad
The MTK Droid Tool and Aladdin no longer recognize the phone, is it because of the encryption?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-11-2017, 09:37 AM
(08-11-2017, 03:04 PM)XnggX Sorry for not posting root checker!

Yesterday I received a notification to receive system upgrade from 6.0 to 7.0
I made the update and in the end the root was uninstalled.
I tried to root again with the same files as before, but this time something went wrong, until I got a message that the partition was encrypted. After that the cell phone did not start anymore, remaining on the manufacturer's screen. Sad
The MTK Droid Tool and Aladdin no longer recognize the phone, is it because of the encryption?

Please, create a new thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
XnggX
XnggX
XnggX
09-11-2017, 02:21 PM
(31-10-2017, 11:59 AM)hovatek Still expecting a screenshot of root checker

I received the upgrade to replace android 6.0 for 7.0
After the process, root is gone.

I reinstalled TWRP made by Hovatek and despite receiving a message saying that the data partition was encrypted, the supersu installation was a success.
I started the system and everything was in order becase several apps have already requested root permission, running normally
But Root Cheker Basic showed the attached screen. Sad
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20171109-111008.png
Size: 230.02 KB / Downloads: 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-11-2017, 04:15 PM
(09-11-2017, 02:21 PM)XnggX I received the upgrade to replace android 6.0 for 7.0
After the process, root is gone.

I reinstalled TWRP made by Hovatek and despite receiving a message saying that the data partition was encrypted, the supersu installation was a success.
I started the system and everything was in order becase several apps have already requested root permission, running normally
But Root Cheker Basic showed the attached screen. Sad

you seemed to have disappeared after successfully rooting, waited forever for root checker verification which you never posted.

anyways try flashing supersu v2.82 at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/super...271822.zip
and this time ensure to post screenshot of root confirmation using root checker if successful
XnggX
XnggX
XnggX
09-11-2017, 05:42 PM
(09-11-2017, 04:15 PM)X3non you seemed to have disappeared after successfully rooting, waited forever for root checker verification which you never posted.

anyways try flashing supersu v2.82 at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/super...271822.zip
and this time ensure to post screenshot of root confirmation using root checker if successful

The reason for my delay was a business trip, I got extremely busy. This forum has helped me a lot, I never thought about not responding or giving satisfactions.

SuperSu was outdated at that particular moment, now it's all right, as the attached image shows.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20171109-125906.png
Size: 214.55 KB / Downloads: 6