Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Gionee F103 baseband and IMEI corrupt
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Gionee F103 baseband and IMEI corrupt

[Please help] Gionee F103 baseband and IMEI corrupt

Youngstar76
Youngstar76
Youngstar76
01-11-2017, 03:53 PM

Hi.
I flashed my gionee F103 and the baseband and imei got corrupted. I read that the only way to fix it is to download the stock firmware or backup from a working phone. The firmware is too large for me to download. All I need is the nvram.bin and secro.bin for the baseband to work.
Please if anyone has a working gionee f103, kindly help me back up the nvram and secro via miracle box and send it to me via email joshuaadugba@gmail.com or upload it n give me a link to download.

Help a brother please. Thanks as you do so.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
01-11-2017, 06:40 PM
(01-11-2017, 03:53 PM)Youngstar76 Hi.
I flashed my gionee F103 and the baseband and imei got corrupted. I read that the only way to fix it is to download the stock  firmware or backup from a working phone. The firmware is too large for me to download. All I need is the nvram.bin and secro.bin for the baseband to work.
Please if anyone has a working gionee f103, kindly help me  back up the nvram and secro via miracle box and send it to me via email joshuaadugba@gmail.com or upload it n give me a link to download.

Help a brother please. Thanks as you do so.

how did you manage to flash in the first place?
which rom and tool did you use?
you seem to have figured out the needed partitions BUT there is no telling if anyone here has the same phone and it might end up been a pretty looong wait just for those files.