Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] INVALID IMEI AND NULL BASEBAND ON GIONEE F103 AFTER FLASHING
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] INVALID IMEI AND NULL BASEBAND ON GIONEE F103 AFTER FLASHING

[Please help] INVALID IMEI AND NULL BASEBAND ON GIONEE F103 AFTER FLASHING

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
declanleslie
declanleslie
declanleslie
Enthusiastic Member
02-11-2017, 07:53 PM

Good evening,
please I flashed a 6.0 Rom to my gionee f103 and after then I cant find a sim card icon and it also shows invalid imei. 
I have tried mtk engineering mood and is says AT COMMAND FAILED
I have tried Muai meta but it doesn't detect my phone even with the numerous drivers I installed. the phone boots to meta mood when plug but maui meta does not pop up the selection menu.
I have tried Sn writer but shows fail during the INITING AND META PHASE(cant recall vividly what it says,but I hope you understand)
Currently am trying the IMEI.ZIP method via command prompt. But I cant find a NVRAM FOLDER IN MY ROOT XPLORER and I am stock at that point because that's where am to paste the MPOB_001 file. I have open DATA FOLDER ON MY ROOT XPLORER BUT STILL CANT FIND THE NVRAM FOLDER.

Please I need your help urgently, am sick because I cant make call or browse with this phone and I cant abandon the phone, I don't have money for a new phone.

Thank you in advance as you render your help.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
02-11-2017, 09:45 PM
(02-11-2017, 07:53 PM)declanleslie Good evening,
please I flashed a 6.0 Rom to my gionee f103 and after then I cant find a sim card icon and it also shows invalid imei. 
I have tried Muai meta but it doesn't detect my phone even with the numerous drivers I installed. the phone boots to meta mood when plug but maui meta does not pop up the selection menu.
I have tried Sn writer but shows fail during the INITING AND META PHASE(cant recall vividly what it says,but I hope you understand)
Currently am trying the IMEI.ZIP method via command prompt. But I cant find a NVRAM FOLDER IN MY ROOT XPLORER and I am stock at that point because that's where am to paste the MPOB_001 file. I have open DATA FOLDER ON MY ROOT XPLORER BUT STILL CANT FIND THE NVRAM FOLDER.

Please I need your help urgently, am sick because I cant make call or browse with this phone and I cant abandon the phone, I don't have money for a new phone.

Please Using GSM Aladdin Box..
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16794.html

Hope it helps you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-11-2017, 12:14 PM

Before your phone can detect the SIM, you must fix Null IMEI and before that, Unknown Baseband must be resolved.
You need to reflash the rom (or at least secro) to regain baseband.
Where did you download this rom you flashed?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
declanleslie
declanleslie
declanleslie
Enthusiastic Member
03-11-2017, 05:11 PM
(03-11-2017, 12:14 PM)hovatek

Before your phone can detect the SIM, you must fix Null IMEI and before that, Unknown Baseband must be resolved.
You need to reflash the rom (or at least secro) to regain baseband.
Where did you download this rom you flashed?

I think from 9droid, cant really remember. please help with a solution
declanleslie
declanleslie
declanleslie
Enthusiastic Member
03-11-2017, 05:13 PM

(02-11-2017, 09:45 PM)ALBA

Hope it helps you.

let me try it and see. thanks in advance
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
03-11-2017, 05:46 PM
(03-11-2017, 05:13 PM)declanleslie

Hope it helps you.

Ok
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
03-11-2017, 05:48 PM
(03-11-2017, 05:13 PM)declanleslie

Hope it helps you.

Ok
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-11-2017, 09:48 AM
(03-11-2017, 05:11 PM)declanleslie I think from 9droid, cant really remember. please help with a solution

Try the roms @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
04-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Try miracle box and use the fix baseband option rewrite imeil.

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Hovatek Forum
Bhekzin
Bhekzin
Bhekzin
04-11-2017, 01:45 PM

Miracle box also work without a box

Sent from my SM-G532F using Hovatek Forum
Pages (2): 1 2 Next