Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mtkdroid not working show su inaccessible solution

Pls help me mtk droid not working for me pls mtkdriod showing error su inacessible pls help

When u want too root on mtkdroid showing error su inccessible what is problem
(03-26-2015, 12:14 PM)dikobest Wrote: Pls help me mtk droid not working for me pls mtkdriod showing error su inacessible pls help

whats the color of the box it the bottom left corner?
yellow having xame problem sir
(10-05-2015, 11:08 PM)sadeeq09 Wrote: yellow having xame problem sir

open your supersu app or kingroot app depending on how you rooted the device.
look for adb click on it and click ALLOW.

you might have denied it permission mistakenly
My first reply on hovatek Smile! and this post seems kinda old but the solution to "Error : su inaccessible" is to confirm if you have rooted your device properly. Try re-rooting. if you have the adbd insecure apk installed, run it and try enabling insecure adbd. Once enabled, then you are good to go. Try the MTK droid tool again and it will work. Smile
(03-26-2015, 01:36 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 12:14 PM)dikobest Wrote: Pls help me mtk droid not working for me pls mtkdriod showing error su inacessible pls help

whats the color of the box it the bottom left corner?

i have the same problem(su inaccessible) my color is blue.
Target phone :Tecno Y4 My aim is to install custom recovery TWRP if it fails i try CWM. So far i ve rooted & super user granted ADB root permission.
Any help i appreciate in advance.
seriously are you new to softwares ? just use miracle box to do anything

Sent from my M5 using Hovatek Forum
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2017, 08:59 PM by danpatins. Edit Reason: quote )
(07-24-2017, 07:33 PM)chikaubah Wrote: seriously are you new to softwares ? just use miracle box to do anything

Sent from my M5 using Hovatek Forum

Hovatek is a big community forum with people of different calibers and levels so if you know something don't assume others know.  
Quote: just use miracle box to do anything.
I have but has many tabs and items which i don't know their usage for now -so i leave it.But if you have a solution, post it.
(07-24-2017, 06:44 PM)danpatins Wrote: i have the same problem(su inaccessible) my color is blue.
Target phone :Tecno Y4 My aim is to install custom recovery TWRP if it fails i try CWM. So far i ve rooted & super user granted ADB root permission.
Any help i appreciate in advance.

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread