Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO S3 ROM REQUEST

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2014, 08:20 AM by profaybumbam. )

Pls help me great guruz in the house,am urgently in need of tecno s3 rom pls,it over 2months nw dat my phone got bricked,pls help me sir,may God bless you

(04-29-2014, 08:14 AM)profaybumbam Wrote: Pls help me great guruz in the house,am urgently in need of tecno s3 rom pls,it over 2months nw dat my phone got bricked,pls help me sir,may God bless you

pls help me great guruz in the house

@profaybumbam, we can teach you how to unbrick your S3. All you need is a good S3. Look around and let us know once you have access to such
Hello all gurus. My problem is I installed a new stock cam on my s3 techno(worked fine til I messed up) now the cam won't open(I don't care.never used it to take pictures)the problem now is no jpeg pics can b displayed by the phone anytime in any app. Did reset cleared cache and all there is.
OK I finally decided to flash stock rom back but seeing I don't have it I'm searching the net which proves unfruitful but I see your keslar ROM for m3 which will work if u flash boot.IMG after the ROM.
I have no idea how to flash boot.IMG after the ROM. PS:I downloaded a boot.IMG for s3 from ur site .
Will it work if yes pls I need a tutorial...
Already having a working cwm
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2014, 08:39 AM by hovatek. )
(05-24-2014, 05:24 AM)kagegaara Wrote: Hello all gurus. My problem is I installed a new stock cam on my s3 techno(worked fine til I messed up) now the cam won't open(I don't care.never used it to take pictures)the problem now is no jpeg pics can b displayed by the phone anytime in any app. Did reset cleared cache and all there is.
OK I finally decided to flash stock rom back but seeing I don't have it I'm searching the net which proves unfruitful but I see your keslar ROM for m3 which will work if u flash boot.IMG after the ROM.
I have no idea how to flash boot.IMG after the ROM. PS:I downloaded a boot.IMG for s3 from ur site .
Will it work if yes pls I need a tutorial...
Already having a working cwm

If you have access to a working S3 then you can unbrick yours following the procedure @ http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=89. Else, flash boot.img & Clockworkmod recovery image using MTK droid tools by following http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=183