Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno l9 stuck at bootlogo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno l9 stuck at bootlogo

Tecno l9 stuck at bootlogo

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
20-11-2017, 11:35 AM

Hi! I want to help my friend with his tecno l9 which is stuck at the boot logo. I don't want to flash the entire phone, i only want to flash the infected file which caused the problem so he will not loss his data. I got the firmware for this phone on your website. All i need is your help to know which files i have to select during flashing

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI G750-T00 avec Hovatek mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-11-2017, 02:05 PM
(20-11-2017, 11:35 AM)alimalamm Hi! I want to help my friend with his tecno l9 which is stuck at the boot logo. I don't want to flash the entire phone, i only want to flash the infected file which caused the problem so he will not loss his data. I got the firmware for this phone on your website. All i need is your help to know which files i have to select during flashing

We can't know the corrupted partition until you've explain how did the problem start?
Were you trying to root or flash a custom recovery?
This post was last modified: 20-11-2017, 02:09 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-11-2017, 06:03 PM
(20-11-2017, 11:35 AM)alimalamm Hi! I want to help my friend with his tecno l9 which is stuck at the boot logo. I don't want to flash the entire phone, i only want to flash the infected file which caused the problem so he will not loss his data. I got the firmware for this phone on your website. All i need is your help to know which files i have to select during flashing

It would help to know exactly what's wrong with the phone and how it started. This way, we can determine the affected partition

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
20-11-2017, 06:36 PM
It was due to and update done my by a child. The meassage prompt for an update came out and the child approve it. So i think the update caused the problem

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-11-2017, 10:55 AM

(20-11-2017, 06:36 PM)alimalamm It was due to and update done my by a child. The meassage prompt for an update came out and the child approve it. So i think the update caused the problem

OK. Flash only system.img (Android)
This post was last modified: 21-11-2017, 10:55 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.