Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android CDC serial drivers for ZTE Kis Q
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

CDC serial drivers for ZTE Kis Q

CDC serial drivers for ZTE Kis Q

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
04-12-2017, 08:16 PM

(04-12-2017, 07:24 PM)maxxxiii
(04-12-2017, 04:19 PM)Kenneth.mtika No... The emulated version/cracked version. And the other thing, its not only Aladdin or miracle asking for these drivers.. Coz i tried to change the imei using 3Gmetamaui, it asked for the same drivers.. Each time the phone goes into meta mode, and that cdc serial thingy, pops up...

Sent from my Hisense F20 using Tapatalk

Not all these features in the cracked version actually work. Even if it does work, it might be limited in what devices it works on. Same with the Miracle Box crack

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
Yes i know.. But at list the drivers part, the installation should complete without giving errors.. Let the tools fail to unlock it for some other reasons. Thats is what i know.. I dont know if u are with me on this.

maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
05-12-2017, 10:44 AM
(04-12-2017, 08:16 PM)Kenneth.mtika Yes i know.. But at list the drivers part, the installation should complete without giving errors.. Let the tools fail to unlock it  for some other reasons. Thats is what i know.. I dont know if u are with me on this.

I get where you're coming from. Its the same scenario as trying to backup or flash newer SPD chips on Miracle Box crack. You get a driver error whereas it just doesn't support the chip unless you use the dongle or higher version. That's most likely what you're experiencing here. These cracks tend to blame drivers or connection problems but its actually a lack of support for the device. If you could get the hardware dongle and a higher version of the tool then that would clarify the true cause of the CDC error.
Not all features in these cracks work. They aren't perfect.

Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
05-12-2017, 10:48 AM
(05-12-2017, 10:44 AM)maxxxiii
(04-12-2017, 08:16 PM)Kenneth.mtika Yes i know.. But at list the drivers part, the installation should complete without giving errors.. Let the tools fail to unlock it  for some other reasons. Thats is what i know.. I dont know if u are with me on this.

I get where you're coming from. Its the same scenario as trying to backup or flash newer SPD chips on Miracle Box crack. You get a driver error whereas it just doesn't support the chip unless you use the dongle or higher version. That's most likely what you're experiencing here. These cracks tend to blame drivers or connection problems but its actually a lack of support for the device. If you could get the hardware dongle and a higher version of the tool then that would clarify the true cause of the CDC error.

Oooh i see.. Thankx for the info.. Let me try it on sigma

Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
08-01-2018, 09:15 AM
(05-12-2017, 10:48 AM)Kenneth.mtika
(05-12-2017, 10:44 AM)maxxxiii

Oooh i see.. Thankx for the info.. Let me try it on sigma

I managed to create my own drivers for this model by adding the hardware id for the phone in the .inf file. I managed to unlock it but the phone uses different radio band. It cant access network from our place.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2