Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Phone wont Unlock after activated second simcard. Privacy password misplaced.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Phone wont Unlock after activated second simcard. Privacy password misplaced.

[Please help] My Phone wont Unlock after activated second simcard. Privacy password misplaced.

Benson Kariuki
Benson Kariuki
27-03-2015, 09:19 AM

Techno H6,

Put on second simm card and phone locked after wards and keeps asking for privacy protection password. the person i send to password deleted it... now am stuck. need to recover phone

please grant permission to download mtk backup and try the methods you propose from your threads using spflash
Attached Files
.jpg
Snapshot_20150327.JPG
Size: 82.04 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-03-2015, 10:14 AM
(27-03-2015, 09:19 AM)Benson Kariuki Techno H6,

Put on second simm card and phone locked after wards and keeps asking for privacy protection password. the person i send to password deleted it... now am stuck. need to recover phone

please grant permission to download mtk backup and try the methods you propose from your threads using spflash

supply a gmail address for the stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Benson Kariuki
Benson Kariuki
27-03-2015, 08:49 PM
supply a gmail address for the stock backup
[/quote]

gmail add is kariuki.bn@gmail.com

Pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2015, 12:33 AM
(27-03-2015, 08:49 PM)Benson Kariuki supply a gmail address for the stock backup

gmail add is kariuki.bn@gmail.com

Pls help
[/quote]

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.