Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno phone wont show any sign of life
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno phone wont show any sign of life

[Please help] Tecno phone wont show any sign of life

mukhtar145
mukhtar145
mukhtar145
Enthusiastic Member
27-03-2015, 10:02 AM

HELP!!!!!!!

Hi admin, im in urgent need of your help, My Tecno M5 MT6572 phone got bootloop some few days ago, the thing is i never knew what caused it, i didnt install any font app or any other app, though the phone was rooted.

I looked up online for solutions for days and found series of solutions, like the sp flashtool and all, i followed the step by step procedure, it eventually worked and was showing me some ENCRYPTION UNSUCESSFUL error, and that i should reset to factory setting, i did that and it was showing me MOUNT/DATA ERROR, so i tried flashing the system.img file again (like i saw in a thread), but this time, i first of all clicked the "Format" button and checked "format whole flash" NOT the "format whole flash with bootloader" i guess that was where i made the mistake.

Eversince, i have been getting the ST Dram error on sp flashtool, i have uninstalled the vcom drivers and reinstalled, but still, the flashtool keep giving me that error, and its always giving me code 10 error on my device manager.....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT, PLS HELP
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-03-2015, 10:37 AM
(27-03-2015, 10:02 AM)mukhtar145 HELP!!!!!!!

Hi admin, im in urgent need of your help, My Tecno M5 MT6572 phone got bootloop some few days ago, the thing is i never knew what caused it, i didnt install any font app or any other app, though the phone was rooted.

I looked up online for solutions for days and found series of solutions, like the sp flashtool and all, i followed the step by step procedure, it eventually worked and was showing me some ENCRYPTION UNSUCESSFUL error, and that i should reset to factory setting, i did that and it was showing me MOUNT/DATA ERROR, so i tried flashing the system.img file again (like i saw in a thread), but this time, i first of all clicked the "Format" button and checked "format whole flash" NOT the "format whole flash with bootloader" i guess that was where i made the mistake.

Eversince, i have been getting the ST Dram error on sp flashtool, i have uninstalled the vcom drivers and reinstalled, but still, the flashtool keep giving me that error, and its always giving me code 10 error on my device manager.....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT, PLS HELP

1. do you have the Tecno M5 MTK backup there? if you do, list the files in it
2. whats the sp flash tool error code and the hint at the bottom
This post was last modified: 27-03-2015, 10:37 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mukhtar145
mukhtar145
mukhtar145
Enthusiastic Member
27-03-2015, 11:03 AM
1.yes, i have it here, it consists of boot.img, EBR1, lk, logo.bin, MBR, preloader.bin, recovery.img, secro.img, sysstem.img and the scatter file

2.the error is "BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL(4032)
[EMI] Enable DRAM failed!
and [HINT]: Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded
mukhtar145
mukhtar145
mukhtar145
Enthusiastic Member
27-03-2015, 11:06 AM
1.yes, i have it here, it consists of boot.img, EBR1, lk, logo.bin, MBR, preloader.bin, recovery.img, secro.img, sysstem.img and the scatter file

and [HINT]: Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded - See more at: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-212...l#pid18241
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-03-2015, 03:27 PM

(27-03-2015, 11:03 AM)mukhtar145 1.yes, i have it here, it consists of boot.img, EBR1, lk, logo.bin, MBR, preloader.bin, recovery.img, secro.img, sysstem.img and the scatter file

and [HINT]: Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded

1. where did you get this stock backup and are you certain its for M5?
2. was your m5 4.2 or 4.4?
3. was the backup made from a 4.2 or 4.4 m5?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mukhtar145
mukhtar145
mukhtar145
Enthusiastic Member
29-03-2015, 06:52 AM
yes admin, im sure it was for m5, and i have forgotten where i got it precisely, but it was after surfing the internet for a long time
My android was a 4.2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-03-2015, 10:22 AM
(29-03-2015, 06:52 AM)mukhtar145 yes admin, im sure it was for m5, and i have forgotten where i got it precisely, but it was after surfing the internet for a long time
My android was a 4.2

supply a gmail address so you try using our own M5 4.2 backup
This post was last modified: 29-03-2015, 10:23 AM by hovatek.

Note!
mukhtar145
mukhtar145
mukhtar145
Enthusiastic Member
29-03-2015, 12:02 PM
Alright sir, mukhtarojutiku2012@gmail.com Thanks alot.

please,will i be able to use it even as the sp flashtool is still showing me that error?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-03-2015, 04:49 PM
(29-03-2015, 12:02 PM)mukhtar145 Alright sir, mukhtarojutiku2012@gmail.com Thanks alot.

please,will i be able to use it even as the sp flashtool is still showing me that error?
error 4032 is an incompatibility error. see  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!