Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android INNJOO F2: No image after flash Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

INNJOO F2: No image after flash Stock rom

INNJOO F2: No image after flash Stock rom

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Coller
Coller
Coller
Enthusiastic Member
29-11-2017, 10:43 PM

I may not have explained it correctly.

I have used the Wiselink tool to flash the Innjoo F2 ROM that is in this forum (the two links I have put in the first post), but I can not get the image to work. I tried to flash the Innjoo F2 Pro ROM and I could make the image appear but it get stuck in bootloop. Following your advice, I tried to flash the original ROM with the lk.bin as UBOOT of the Pro version, but Wiselink gives error and with Flashtool I can not get out of the bootloop. The lk.bin of the Pro version is the only one that has managed to turn on the screen.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-11-2017, 10:27 AM
(29-11-2017, 10:43 PM)Coller I may not have explained it correctly.

I have used the Wiselink tool to flash the Innjoo F2 ROM that is in this forum (the two links I have put in the first post), but I can not get the image to work. I tried to flash the Innjoo F2 Pro ROM and I could make the image appear but it get stuck in bootloop. Following your advice, I tried to flash the original ROM with the lk.bin as UBOOT of the Pro version, but Wiselink gives error and with Flashtool I can not get out of the bootloop. The lk.bin of the Pro version is the only one that has managed to turn on the screen.

Here's what.
After flashing the Wiselink tool rom, flash only lk.bin from the pro using sp flash tool and the scatter file from the pro

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Coller
Coller
Coller
Enthusiastic Member
30-11-2017, 04:24 PM
(30-11-2017, 10:27 AM)hovatek Here's what.
After flashing the Wiselink tool rom, flash only lk.bin from the pro using sp flash tool and the scatter file from the pro

I can't do that. SP FlashTool says: 'PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded.'  Undecided
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2017, 11:30 AM
(30-11-2017, 04:24 PM)Coller I can't do that. SP FlashTool says: 'PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded.'  Undecided

Try doing a Miracle Box dump (scatter format) of your device using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2