Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] FULL FLASH OF TECNO H7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] FULL FLASH OF TECNO H7

[Tutorial] FULL FLASH OF TECNO H7

Degereji
Degereji
Degereji
Techie Member
27-03-2015, 03:16 PM

My tecno h7's front camera no longer snaps a picture somedays after flashing system.img to the phone...it now displays front images with greenish colour nd it hooks when i try to snap a pic with the front camera.....the back camera works fine though......i now need a way to fully flash the MTK BACKUP FILE of h7 which i already downloaded when granted access to the file by hovatek.....hope a complete flash will solve the issue.....it was stuck in a bootloop when before i flashed only the system.img....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-03-2015, 03:52 PM
(27-03-2015, 03:16 PM)Degereji My tecno h7's front camera no longer snaps a picture somedays after flashing system.img to the phone...it now displays front images with greenish colour nd it hooks when i try to snap a pic with the front camera.....the back camera works fine though......i now need a way to fully flash the MTK BACKUP FILE of h7 which i already downloaded when granted access to the file by hovatek.....hope a complete flash will solve the issue.....it was stuck in a bootloop when before i flashed only the system.img....
honestly dont understand you. what help exactly are you asking for?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Degereji
Degereji
Degereji
Techie Member
27-03-2015, 04:41 PM
i need a guide on how to safely format the entire phone(rom) and flash all the mtk backup files i downloaded last week.
Degereji
Degereji
Degereji
Techie Member
27-03-2015, 07:37 PM
i formatted and flashed ur mtk backup file for h7 onto my h7 i inserted simcard my airtel in sim 1 shows network but cant browse...mtn in sim2 shows invalid imei .... Pls how du i fix dis issue?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2015, 12:25 AM

(27-03-2015, 07:37 PM)Degereji i formatted and flashed ur mtk backup file for h7 onto my h7 i inserted simcard my airtel in sim 1 shows network but cant browse...mtn in sim2 shows invalid imei .... Pls how du i fix dis issue?

read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Degereji
Degereji
Degereji
Techie Member
28-03-2015, 05:51 AM
Thank God i made a backup of my NVRAM with mtk droid tools before....restored it and my phone is now back to normal....

Thank you for your support.