Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Gionee s plus TWRP problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Gionee s plus TWRP problem

[Please help] Gionee s plus TWRP problem

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Shailesh Meena
Shailesh Meena
Shailesh Meena
15-12-2017, 03:02 PM

(15-12-2017, 02:04 PM)X3non
(15-12-2017, 01:40 PM)Shailesh Meena its not going in recovery mode....

after flashing 3 consecutive times i tried to open it in recovery mode......  power button + upper volume key

but its getting on and off....   just showing manufacturer sign and then off again and then wake up again showing manufacturer sign and then off again..........

RE-flash your stock recovery from the backup your made earlier on, then lets know if you are now able to boot into recovery mode

After 2 min it was booting normally.....

But recovery mode only opens after i booted phone normally one time

I tried rooting 2-3 time
Everytime after flashing when i tries to reach recovery mode it got stuck in loop but at the same time when i let it boot to normal screen it booted normally..... After one normal boot it allows me to go to recovery mode without any problem........

But I'm unable to go to recovery mode right after flashing preloder and recovery.......
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-12-2017, 07:30 PM
(15-12-2017, 03:02 PM)Shailesh Meena After 2 min it was booting normally.....

I tried rooting 2-3 time
Everytime after flashing when i tries to reach recovery mode it got stuck in loop but at the same time when i let it boot to normal screen it booted normally..... After one normal boot it allows me to go to recovery mode without any problem........

But I'm unable to go to recovery mode right after flashing preloder and recovery.......

We'll likely have to re-port the recovery . But before that, we need to verify the stock recovery.bin you sent.
delete the custom recovery.bin in the Hovatek folder then copy the recovery.bin from your Miracle Box backup. Now, flash the files in the Hovatek folder (preloader.bin and stock recovery.bin) then try booting into recovery mode. Lets know if you're able to boot into recovery mode
This post was last modified: 15-12-2017, 07:32 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Shailesh Meena
Shailesh Meena
Shailesh Meena
15-12-2017, 07:40 PM
(15-12-2017, 07:30 PM)hovatek
(15-12-2017, 03:02 PM)Shailesh Meena After 2 min it was booting normally.....

I tried rooting 2-3 time
Everytime after flashing when i tries to reach recovery mode it got stuck in loop but at the same time when i let it boot to normal screen it booted normally.....  After one normal boot it allows me to go to recovery mode without any problem........

We'll likely have to re-port the recovery . But before that, we need to verify the  stock recovery.bin you sent.
delete the custom recovery.bin in the Hovatek folder  then copy the recovery.bin from your Miracle Box backup. Now, flash the files in the Hovatek folder (preloader.bin and stock recovery.bin) then try booting into recovery mode. Lets know if you're able to boot into recovery mode

Yes....  with original recovery.bin phone directly goes in to recovery mode in first try. didn't had to do 1st normal boot
Direct recovery mode opened......
This post was last modified: 15-12-2017, 07:41 PM by Shailesh Meena.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-12-2017, 09:20 AM
(15-12-2017, 07:40 PM)Shailesh Meena

I tried rooting 2-3 time
Everytime after flashing when i tries to reach recovery mode it got stuck in loop but at the same time when i let it boot to normal screen it booted normally.....  After one normal boot it allows me to go to recovery mode without any problem........

We'll likely have to re-port the recovery . But before that, we need to verify the  stock recovery.bin you sent.
delete the custom recovery.bin in the Hovatek folder  then copy the recovery.bin from your Miracle Box backup. Now, flash the files in the Hovatek folder (preloader.bin and stock recovery.bin) then try booting into recovery mode. Lets know if you're able to boot into recovery mode

Yes....  with original recovery.bin phone directly goes in to recovery mode in first try.  didn't had to do 1st normal boot

Try this Philz @ https://mega.nz/#!0bAAkaYD!X8HSGl1WoDJQn...jwhk-c44Ns
This post was last modified: 16-12-2017, 09:23 AM by xerxes.
Shailesh Meena
Shailesh Meena
Shailesh Meena
16-12-2017, 09:54 AM

(16-12-2017, 09:20 AM)innagee
(15-12-2017, 07:40 PM)Shailesh Meena

I tried rooting 2-3 time

Yes....  with original recovery.bin phone directly goes in to recovery mode in first try.  didn't had to do 1st normal boot

Try this Philz @ https://mega.nz/#!0bAAkaYD!X8HSGl1WoDJQn...jwhk-c44Ns

sorry but it also not working.  same problem again ( on/off loop...  not opening in recovery mode right after flashing)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-12-2017, 12:00 PM
(16-12-2017, 09:54 AM)Shailesh Meena sorry but it also not working.  same problem again ( on/off loop...  not opening in recovery mode right after flashing)

What's your phone's Kernel version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Shailesh Meena
Shailesh Meena
Shailesh Meena
16-12-2017, 12:03 PM
(16-12-2017, 12:00 PM)hovatek
(16-12-2017, 09:54 AM)Shailesh Meena sorry but it also not working.  same problem again ( on/off loop...  not opening in recovery mode right after flashing)

What's your phone's Kernel version?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-12-2017, 08:31 PM
(16-12-2017, 12:03 PM)Shailesh Meena 3.18.19

Try https://mega.nz/#!AWR0zTbA!lv5hfZ33P6GpT...JNPbZKuBW4

Note!
Shailesh Meena
Shailesh Meena
Shailesh Meena
16-12-2017, 08:48 PM
(16-12-2017, 08:31 PM)hovatek
(16-12-2017, 12:03 PM)Shailesh Meena 3.18.19

Try https://mega.nz/#!AWR0zTbA!lv5hfZ33P6GpT...JNPbZKuBW4

scatter file with this attechment is not right. because it caused the same problem like before when there was nothing to choose to flash.....

i used another scatter file from privious attechments.... and it opened

but phone still isnt opening in recovery right after flashing
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2017, 11:26 AM

(16-12-2017, 08:48 PM)Shailesh Meena scatter file with this attechment is not right. because it caused the same problem like before when there was nothing to choose to flash.....

i used another scatter file from privious attechments.... and it opened

but phone still isnt opening in recovery right after flashing

Flash this patched boot.img at https://mega.nz/#!JbRXXZiL!riPBwdbwsUYYW...0TpHiYqiD0
then check for root using root checker

Note!
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next