Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] I need Tecno s9 CWM backup

Hello Hovatek, please i need tecno s9 CWM backup..I dont need the MTK backup, I already have them but cant flash them due to unknown problem on my pc, so i need a cwm backup, i have a cwm installed.. PLease Help a brother..Thank you

(03-27-2015, 04:39 PM)jamilkb2 Wrote: Hello Hovatek, please i need tecno s9 CWM backup..I dont need the MTK backup, I already have them but cant flash them due to unknown problem on my pc, so i  need a cwm backup, i have a cwm installed.. PLease Help a brother..Thank you

we no longer collect cwm backups. whats the problem with the mtk backup?
(03-28-2015, 12:44 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-27-2015, 04:39 PM)jamilkb2 Wrote: Hello Hovatek, please i need tecno s9 CWM backup..I dont need the MTK backup, I already have them but cant flash them due to unknown problem on my pc, so i  need a cwm backup, i have a cwm installed.. PLease Help a brother..Thank you

we no longer collect cwm backups. whats the problem with the mtk backup?
Ok i fixed mtk backup error..but it seams the phone is not booting after flashing it with sp flashtool.. Only stuck at tecno logo.. Please give me permission to download your tecno s9 mtk backup
(03-28-2015, 04:09 AM)jamilkb2 Wrote: Ok i fixed mtk backup error..but it seams the phone is not booting after flashing it with sp flashtool.. Only stuck at tecno logo.. Please give me permission to download your tecno s9 mtk backup

supply a gmail address
(03-28-2015, 08:15 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-28-2015, 04:09 AM)jamilkb2 Wrote: Ok i fixed mtk backup error..but it seams the phone is not booting after flashing it with sp flashtool.. Only stuck at tecno logo.. Please give me permission to download your tecno s9 mtk backup

supply a gmail address

[email protected]. Thanks
(03-28-2015, 08:15 AM)hovatek Wrote:

supply a gmail address

please help hovatek.., am out of data, i want to download the mtk backup..i need permission, My Email [email protected]
(03-28-2015, 11:46 AM)jamilkb2 Wrote: please help hovatek.., am out of data, i want to download the mtk backup..i need permission, My Email [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html