Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] I need Twrp and Magisk in this device
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] I need Twrp and Magisk in this device

[Please help] I need Twrp and Magisk in this device

Prithdk
Prithdk
Prithdk
Enthusiastic Member
14-12-2017, 06:01 PM

Hi everyone ...your help is greatly appreciated...I need to twrp n Magisk for my device..If someone can help with the port...I will be greatly happy...please pardon my english...I don't know much about asking for help in a forum. I understand You need a few things from my end.

My Device is an Infinix x5511. It is Infinix Hot 4 Pro Indian version. Not to be confused with the global version of infinix with build number x556. It is on marshmallow. Please help me with a port of twrp n magisk. Thank you. I don't know what you need so I am posting what I think You might need from the stock rom. (On another note kindly do post if a tutorial is available to convert recovery rom to fastboot rom.) I see recovery and a recovery-verified...same is the case of boot ...2 files...boot.img and boot-verified.img so I will post everything.

Since the website is not allowing me to add links to the post, I have attached the build number and a .txt file which has all the links to the recovery, boot, preloader and scatter posted in it.

Hope to hear from you guys.
Attached Files
.txt
Links.txt
Size: 1.01 KB / Downloads: 13
.png
About phone.png
Size: 89.69 KB / Downloads: 7
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-12-2017, 12:19 PM
(14-12-2017, 06:01 PM)Prithdk Hi everyone ...your help is greatly appreciated...I need to twrp n Magisk for my device..If someone can help with the port...I will be greatly happy...please pardon my english...I don't know much about asking for help in a forum. I understand You need a few things from my end.

My Device is an Infinix x5511. It is Infinix Hot 4 Pro Indian version. Not to be confused with the global version of infinix with build number x556. It is on marshmallow. Please help me with a port of twrp n magisk. Thank you. I don't know what you need so I am posting what I think You might need from the stock rom. (On another note kindly do post if a tutorial is available to convert recovery rom to fastboot rom.) I see recovery and a recovery-verified...same is the case of boot ...2 files...boot.img and boot-verified.img so I will post everything.

Since the website is not allowing me to add links to the post, I have attached the build number and a .txt file which has all the links to the recovery, boot, preloader and scatter posted in it.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Here's Philz @ https://mega.nz/#!9GJjlbAI!Vbq6KhHBsxrpS...6Fm9-67dTQ
Follow the rooting guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20443.html but use the recovery for your phone I provided above.