Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] tecno f7 bootloader formated
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] tecno f7 bootloader formated

[Please help] tecno f7 bootloader formated

easterwick
easterwick
easterwick
27-03-2015, 08:58 PM

I need help on my Techno f7
I format whole of the phone with sp flash tool. and I receive an error after the phone started connecting and disconnecting to the pc I think the bootloader is deleted Please any way out and have you come across this problem before?what is the solution cus the is not connecting well again it keep restarting.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2015, 12:38 AM
(27-03-2015, 08:58 PM)easterwick I need help on my Techno f7
I format whole of the phone with sp flash tool. and I receive an error after the phone started connecting and disconnecting to the pc I think the bootloader is deleted Please any way out and have you come across this problem before?what is the solution cus the is not connecting well again it keep restarting.
thats a driver issue. do you have the stock backup there?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ddd
ddd
ddd
09-05-2015, 12:01 AM
yes i have it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2015, 11:06 AM
(09-05-2015, 12:01 AM)ddd yes i have it

* uninstall and re-install vcom drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
* after installation,connect the switched off phone (with battery inside) to PC and take note of what it appears as in device manager
* right-click what it appears as an select update driver
* select the vcom driver just as you did in step 1 above
* try flashing using sp flash tool again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dukune
dukune
dukune
Enthusiastic Member
26-10-2015, 10:15 PM

pls help me i have a similar problem, i formated my phantom F7 A+ with sp flash tool flash it back and it is not reponding to even power up
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-10-2015, 10:06 AM
(26-10-2015, 10:15 PM)dukune pls help me i have a similar problem, i formated my phantom F7 A+ with sp flash tool flash it back and it is not reponding to even power up

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!