Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] tecno f7 bootloader formated

I need help on my Techno f7
I format whole of the phone with sp flash tool. and I receive an error after the phone started connecting and disconnecting to the pc I think the bootloader is deleted Please any way out and have you come across this problem before?what is the solution cus the is not connecting well again it keep restarting.

(03-27-2015, 08:58 PM)easterwick Wrote: I need help on my Techno f7
I format whole of the phone with sp flash tool. and I receive an error after the phone started connecting and disconnecting to the pc I think the bootloader is deleted Please any way out and have you come across this problem before?what is the solution cus the is not connecting well again it keep restarting.
thats a driver issue. do you have the stock backup there?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
yes i have it
(05-09-2015, 12:01 AM)ddd Wrote: yes i have it

* uninstall and re-install vcom drivers using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
* after installation,connect the switched off phone (with battery inside) to PC and take note of what it appears as in device manager
* right-click what it appears as an select update driver
* select the vcom driver just as you did in step 1 above
* try flashing using sp flash tool again
pls help me i have a similar problem, i formated my phantom F7 A+ with sp flash tool flash it back and it is not reponding to even power up
(10-26-2015, 10:15 PM)dukune Wrote: pls help me i have a similar problem, i formated my phantom F7 A+ with sp flash tool flash it back and it is not reponding to even power up

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread