Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flash Tools error

i was trying 2 flash my mtn smartmini phone and encounter dis error saying "PMT different from the ROM, it must be downloaded" and other error with the word "PMT" involved. pls help

(03-27-2015, 09:11 PM)Tejrooney Wrote: i was trying 2 flash my mtn smartmini phone and encounter dis error saying "PMT different from the ROM, it must be downloaded" and other error with the word "PMT" involved. pls help

you could either edit the scatter file and then do a firmware upgrade or format first then download.
what version of sp flash tool?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Am afraid to format first cause of the probability of flashing again without the error(also format+download doesnt work/upgrade).
i use sp flashtool 5.3... d latest.
i created the scatter file from MTK Droidtool
(03-28-2015, 12:47 AM)Tejrooney Wrote: Am afraid to format first cause of the probability of flashing again without the error(also format+download doesnt work/upgrade).
i use sp flashtool 5.3... d latest.

its best to use the scatter file from an mtk backup. which items are unticked in sp flash tool after loading scatter file?
Usrdata and i intentionally untick preloader.
(03-28-2015, 12:59 AM)Tejrooney Wrote: Usrdata and i intentionally untick preloader.

open your scatter file and search for usrdata. copy that section and paste it here. need to see something
usrdata isn't compiled together cause it is d flashfiles downloaded here smartmini s620

Usrdata is not compiled together with the flash files as u knew.  So I don't av usrdata in d backup I downloaded but I av backed up my phone too. 
My scatter file
SP displayed flash error
My scatter file is clickable to help and download to see d itch with the SP flashtool displayed error