Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions [Please help] Games Do Not Respond To Screen Taps
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Games Do Not Respond To Screen Taps

[Please help] Games Do Not Respond To Screen Taps

Superbnerd
Superbnerd
Superbnerd
18-12-2017, 07:18 AM

Please I need your help.Games have suddenly stopped responding to my screen taps.They run perfectly fine but they do not tap when I tap the screen.Some of the games work though.But majority of them don't respond.

The phone is rooted and Xposed.I just recently installed the bully rockstar game.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20171218-062723.png
Size: 396.46 KB / Downloads: 2
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
18-12-2017, 01:30 PM
(18-12-2017, 07:18 AM)Superbnerd Please I need your help.Games have suddenly stopped responding to my screen taps.They run perfectly fine but they do not tap when I tap the screen.Some of the games work though.But majority of them don't respond.

The phone is rooted and Xposed.I just recently installed the bully rockstar game.

try the game of a different device and see if it does the same thing
Superbnerd
Superbnerd
Superbnerd
18-12-2017, 01:58 PM
The game worked on another device with the same memory card,it ran and the tapping works well
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-12-2017, 04:54 PM
(18-12-2017, 01:58 PM)Superbnerd The game worked on another device with the same memory card,it ran and the tapping works well

means the game didn't meet the minimum requirement to run on your device.
Superbnerd
Superbnerd
Superbnerd
18-12-2017, 07:15 PM

No,I faced this problem with another game,it initially used to play fine,then suddenly stopped tapping
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
19-12-2017, 01:11 PM
(18-12-2017, 07:15 PM)Superbnerd No,I faced this problem with another game,it initially used to play fine,then suddenly stopped tapping

backup your game data then try uninstall then reinstall the game but do not restore the game data yet, try the game from afresh and check if it still misbehaves.
Superbnerd
Superbnerd
Superbnerd
19-12-2017, 01:18 PM
Uninstalled it already,there's no need anymore
Ashikroshan
Ashikroshan
Ashikroshan
25-09-2018, 12:34 PM
(19-12-2017, 01:18 PM)Superbnerd Uninstalled it already,there's no need anymore

maybe  you should check gpu first CPU-Z - Download From Google PlayStore
CPU-Z was introduced to me by a good friend of mine, CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your Android system, It shows your Model of your Chipset, CPU, GPU type etc. They have the Windows Version too. try to download games which supports your graphics

1) Adreno:-

These are series of GPU’s developed by one of the leading manufacturers of GPU units—Qualcomm. The core was initially developed under the Imageon brand name by ATI technologies which was acquired by AMD in 2006.After the buyout in January 2009, Qualcomm renamed the Imageon products to Adreno, an anagram of Radeon. The first among the series is Adreno 130 and the current one in the series is Adreno 540. The Qualcomm embedding them on to its Snapdragon Processors.

2) Mali :-

The Mali series of graphics processing units (GPUs) are semiconductor intellectual property cores produced by ARM Holdings for licensing in various ASIC designs by ARM partners.The first among the series is Mali 55/110 and the current one in the series is Mali G72.

3) Tegra :

This is name of another series of GPU’s that are developed by the world’s first GPU manufactured company NVIDIA.The first among the series is Tegra APX 2500 and the latest one is Xavier. The first company to use this Tegra series is Microsoft.

4) PowerVR :

PowerVR is a division of Imagination Technologies (formerly VideoLogic) that develops hardware and software for 2D and 3D rendering, and for video encoding, decoding, associated image processing.PowerVR accelerators are not manufactured by PowerVR, but instead their IC designs and patents are licensed to other companies, such as Texas Instruments, Intel, NEC, BlackBerry, Renesas, Samsung, STMicroelectronics, Freescale, Apple, NXP Semiconductors (formerly Philips Semiconductors), and many others.
This post was last modified: 25-09-2018, 01:04 PM by Ashikroshan.