Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Premio P540 Root, BL Unlock and TWRP for Custom Rom Install
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Premio P540 Root, BL Unlock and TWRP for Custom Rom Install

Premio P540 Root, BL Unlock and TWRP for Custom Rom Install

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
EbieCAS
EbieCAS
EbieCAS
Enthusiastic Member
18-12-2017, 09:47 AM

.png
Screenshot_20171218-103043[1].png
Size: 85.39 KB / Downloads: 5

.png
Screenshot_20171218-103015[1].png
Size: 88.48 KB / Downloads: 1

.png
Screenshot_20171218-103010[1].png
Size: 93.39 KB / Downloads: 1

.png
Screenshot_20171218-103005[1].png
Size: 118.39 KB / Downloads: 1

Hi all,

I have an Android 7.0 Device and need advise on how to get Root, BL Unlock and Twrp for a Custom Rom Install

Android 7.0
Mt6580 Device ,
1Gb RAM, 8Gb Rom.
Model is Premio P540..
how do i dump stock recovery?
will generic twrp work after unlocking bootloader?
is it risky to just use generic twrp of similar device specifications?
last question will any custom rom built for Mt6580 work smoothly after flashing once i have twrp on my device?
Thank You Very Much..Bless You ALL
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-12-2017, 01:39 PM
(18-12-2017, 09:47 AM)EbieCAS Hi all,

I have an Android 7.0 Device and need advise on how to get Root, BL Unlock and Twrp for a Custom Rom Install

Android 7.0
Mt6580 Device ,
1Gb RAM, 8Gb Rom.
Model is Premio P540..
last question will any custom rom built for Mt6580 work smoothly after flashing once i have twrp on my device?

1. See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html for how to dump your firmware in scatter format
2. No
3. Yes 
4. No, it will not work. Custom ROMs are usually ported for a specific model, if the custom ROM isn't ported for your model, doing that will even brick your device.

zip and upload recovery.bin and scatter file to google drive then paste the link here, so we can port custom recovery for you.
This post was last modified: 18-12-2017, 01:41 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-12-2017, 07:14 AM
(18-12-2017, 09:47 AM)EbieCAS Hi all,

Android 7.0
Mt6580 Device ,
1Gb RAM, 8Gb Rom.
Model is Premio P540..

You should first dump your firmware as @Innagee instructed. You can root using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html . Upload the scatter file and recovery.bin as @Innagee said.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
EbieCAS
EbieCAS
EbieCAS
Enthusiastic Member
19-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Hi

Thank You for the Assistance, i have successfully dumped my phones firmware using the guide
i have sent a default selection Miracle Box dump of the firmware bins including scatter file (Zipped), Uploaded to Google Drive in the link below.
Please can you also Port the rom on the first link, second link is my phones firmware dump.. its an S8 Port of a Firefly Mobile Aurii Secret Lite(Same Specs & Mt6580 Chipset) (Also Uploaded on Google Drive, Link Provided)
It will be greatly appreciated if advice can be given if this is a suitable port or any other suggestions of ports (Mt6580 based/LineageOS 14/15, etc)

1. Firefly Mobile Auri Secret Lite S8 Port
drive.google.com/open?id=0BwNegVZnDr-QUUtoTF90Wm5QbDA

2.Premio P540 Stock Rom 7.0 Miracle Box Dump
drive.google.com/open?id=1zzgR6XfSf9aRfc96BF3fvLolcs6b6KKt

Thanks in Advance, Highly Appreciated
Regards & Blessings
This post was last modified: 19-12-2017, 11:48 AM by EbieCAS.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
19-12-2017, 02:29 PM

(19-12-2017, 11:29 AM)EbieCAS Hi

Thank You for the Assistance, i have successfully dumped my phones firmware using the guide
i have sent a default selection Miracle Box dump of the firmware bins including scatter file (Zipped), Uploaded to Google Drive in the link below.
Please can you also Port the rom on the first link, second link is my phones firmware dump.. its an S8 Port of a Firefly Mobile Aurii Secret Lite(Same Specs & Mt6580 Chipset) (Also Uploaded on Google Drive, Link Provided)
It will be greatly appreciated if advice can be given if this is a suitable port or any other suggestions of ports (Mt6580 based/LineageOS 14/15, etc)

Regards & Blessings

1. Have you tried rooting using the method @Administrator 's link. 
2. You were asked to zip and attach only recovery.bin and scatter file not the complete backup folder.
This post was last modified: 19-12-2017, 02:30 PM by xerxes.
EbieCAS
EbieCAS
EbieCAS
Enthusiastic Member
20-12-2017, 10:51 AM
(19-12-2017, 02:29 PM)innagee
(19-12-2017, 11:29 AM)EbieCAS Hi

Regards & Blessings

1. Have you tried rooting using the method @Administrator 's link. 
2. You were asked to zip and attach only recovery.bin and scatter file not the complete backup folder.

Hi , hope you are well

1. Here is an updated link(zip) with only recovery and scatter file

drive.google.com/open?id=1PK-84sUiCJo_WI-mnuHFT_XIdpfE2fYF

2. I have not rooted yet as i am on locked bootloader so i need clarification if i must first do OEM UNLOCK before trying to flash modified boot.img and recovery.img waiting for ported TWRP inorder to flash.

3. will i be able to flash your ported TWRP using flashify after i've rooted or should i stick to using fastboot once i've oem unlocked my phones bootloader?

Thank You
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-12-2017, 03:26 PM
(20-12-2017, 10:51 AM)EbieCAS Hi , hope you are well

1. Here is an updated link(zip) with only recovery and scatter file

drive.google.com/open?id=1PK-84sUiCJo_WI-mnuHFT_XIdpfE2fYF

2. I have not rooted yet as i am on locked bootloader so i need clarification if i must first do OEM UNLOCK before trying to flash modified boot.img and recovery.img waiting for ported TWRP inorder to flash.

3. will i be able to flash your ported TWRP using flashify after i've rooted or should i stick to using fastboot once i've oem unlocked my phones bootloader?

Thank You

if you intend to flash using fastboot mode, then yes you must first unlock bootloader. As an alternative, when you get the patched_boot file then you can flash it using miracle box. see the steps below

create a new folder on your desktop >
copy ONLY the scatter file and preloader.bin from the initial full firmware dump you made into this new folder >
copy the patched_boot.img into the new folder >
rename patched_boot.img to boot.bin
there should be three files within the new folder, flash these using miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

for flashing TWRP, you should be able to use rashr apk if you have attained root OR you can use miracle box (doesnt require root) OR fastboot if you have unlocked bootloader
This post was last modified: 20-12-2017, 03:28 PM by X3non.
EbieCAS
EbieCAS
EbieCAS
Enthusiastic Member
21-12-2017, 08:56 AM
(20-12-2017, 03:26 PM)X3non if you intend to flash using fastboot mode, then yes you must first unlock bootloader. As an alternative, when you get the patched_boot file then you can flash it using miracle box. see the steps below

create a new folder on your desktop >
copy ONLY the scatter file and preloader.bin from the initial full firmware dump you made into this new folder >
copy the patched_boot.img into the new folder >
rename patched_boot.img to boot.bin
there should be three files within the new folder, flash these using miracle box www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

for flashing TWRP, you should be able to use rashr apk if you have attained root OR you can use miracle box (doesnt require root) OR fastboot if you have unlocked bootloader

@X3non Thank You for Your Advise, it is greatly appreciated. @innagee please can you patch the TWRP for me and provide me with a rom porting guide as well. I only want to begin this procedure when i have both my TWRP 3.1.1 stable and Stable Custom Roms to flash to my device(this is my only phone so cant afford to mess anything up).

Thanks so Much Awesome Team Hovatek  Heart Tongue
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-12-2017, 01:02 PM
(21-12-2017, 08:56 AM)EbieCAS @X3non Thank You for Your Advise, it is greatly appreciated. @innagee please can you patch the TWRP for me and provide me with a rom porting guide as well. I only want to begin this procedure when i have both my TWRP 3.1.1 stable and Stable Custom Roms to flash to my device(this is my only phone so cant afford to mess anything up).

Sorry, we don't collect custom roms and won't be able to port one for you. You'll have to search for that. The only thing we can help you with is root and a custom recovery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
EbieCAS
EbieCAS
EbieCAS
Enthusiastic Member
25-12-2017, 06:58 PM

(21-12-2017, 01:02 PM)hovatek
(21-12-2017, 08:56 AM)EbieCAS @X3non Thank You for Your Advise, it is greatly appreciated. @innagee please can you patch the TWRP for me and provide me with a rom porting guide as well. I only want to begin this procedure when i have both my TWRP 3.1.1 stable and Stable Custom Roms to flash to my device(this is my only phone so cant afford to mess anything up).

Sorry, we don't collect custom roms and won't be able to port one for you. You'll have to search for that. The only thing we can help you with is root and a custom recovery

Hello thanks for all your responses, Please provide link to the ported custom recovery, rom i am looking at porting guides..and root i will follow the guide provided to me here on hovatek.
Merry Xmas & holidays to everyone.
Greatly Appreciate everyone's help here @hovatek.
Stay Blessed Smile
Pages (2): 1 2 Next