Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I need help rooting itel 1556 plus
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] I need help rooting itel 1556 plus

[Please help] I need help rooting itel 1556 plus

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
officialokojie
officialokojie
officialokojie
Enthusiastic Member
20-12-2017, 01:03 PM

(20-12-2017, 11:34 AM)hovatek [quote="officialokojie" pid='126554' dateline='1513711110']
I have checked... They don't exactly match... What should I do?

You have 3 options:
Safe
1. Find the pac file for your exact build (or wait till we find it) then extract and send us the files we need to get you rooted
2. Get a hardware box / dongle and backup your firmware then send use the files we need

I don't know how to get a hardware box. It is too risky for me to use a different firmware, for fear of bricking. I may not be able to unbrick it.
I guess I may have to wait until I get the right firmware.... Thanks for your assistance
officialokojie
officialokojie
officialokojie
Enthusiastic Member
20-12-2017, 01:05 PM
(20-12-2017, 11:34 AM)hovatek
(19-12-2017, 08:18 PM)officialokojie I have checked... They don't exactly match... What should I do?

You have 3 options:
Safe
1. Find the pac file for your exact build (or wait till we find it) then extract and send us the files we need to get you rooted
2. Get a hardware box / dongle and backup your firmware then send use the files we need

Risky
3. Download the pac file
I don't know how to get a hardware box. It is too risky for me to use a different firmware, for fear of bricking. I may not be able to unbrick it.
I guess I may have to wait until I get the right firmware.... Thanks for your assistance
Pages (2): Previous 1 2