Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Playstore Payment Method Problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Playstore Payment Method Problem

[Please help] Playstore Payment Method Problem

Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Respected Member
22-12-2017, 05:58 PM

I tried adding my Mastercard to the Google Play Store Payments Method. After filling the form which consists of the Mastercard number, Expiry Date and The CVC, It automatically brings out my information but when I try to save, it keeps saying "Correct this card info or try a different card".

I also tried it on an iPhone, its not working too. I use the GTB mastercard

Please help
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
22-12-2017, 06:40 PM
(22-12-2017, 05:58 PM)Hayordejee I tried adding my Mastercard to the Google Play Store Payments Method. After filling the form which consists of the Mastercard number, Expiry Date and The CVC, It automatically brings out my information but when I try to save, it keeps saying "Correct this card info or try a different card".

Please help

try usingĀ  a different card and see if you get the same outcome
also try adding the card from google wallet
This post was last modified: 22-12-2017, 06:44 PM by freshtyt.
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Respected Member
22-12-2017, 06:48 PM
(22-12-2017, 06:40 PM)freshtyt
(22-12-2017, 05:58 PM)Hayordejee I tried adding my Mastercard to the Google Play Store Payments Method. After filling the form which consists of the Mastercard number, Expiry Date and The CVC, It automatically brings out my information but when I try to save, it keeps saying "Correct this card info or try a different card".

Please help

try usingĀ  a different card and see if you get the same outcome
also try adding the card from google wallet

I've tried different cards, still the same thing. I google searched and I was told I have to change my billing address, and after doing that, I'm now getting a different error "Transaction Declined:Invalid Payment Method"
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
23-12-2017, 11:03 AM
(22-12-2017, 06:48 PM)Hayordejee I've tried different cards, still the same thing. I google searched and I was told I have to change my billing address, and after doing that, I'm now getting a different error "Transaction Declined:Invalid Payment Method"

Contact GTB to find out if your card has been enabled for such payments

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Respected Member
23-12-2017, 07:31 PM

(23-12-2017, 11:03 AM)maxxxiii
(22-12-2017, 06:48 PM)Hayordejee I've tried different cards, still the same thing. I google searched and I was told I have to change my billing address, and after doing that, I'm now getting a different error "Transaction Declined:Invalid Payment Method"

Contact GTB to find out if your card has been enabled for such payments

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile

ok Thanks
Ima do that