Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Development] Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Development] Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek

[Development] Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Pages (22): Previous 115 16 17 18 1922 Next
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-09-2018, 11:43 AM

(16-09-2018, 01:31 AM)Mhizta Viktoh my infinix hot 4 frowns at rooting I have tried everything humanly possible to root but it wasn't successful pls help me.........  Secondly in the process of rooting , after flashing supersu with Philz recovery my phone could not boot it stops at the point of changing to normal screen then I booted into recovery and did a custom data backup of my files which where stored in .tar .tar.a my question is pls how can I open it......  Those files are equivalent to my liveee

Please, create a new thread so we focus on your device issue. 
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread.
Moglie
Moglie
Moglie
24-09-2018, 06:12 PM
i tride auto porter and its giving me error . DM-verity Check Need To patch boot.img
so i searched how this can b done . landed on magisk page on xda downloaded latest Magisk Manager Transfered It To My Device Installed It Opened it Followed All Steps As It Is.
When I Select boot.img From External SDCard (magisk suppose to download .zip file) but it doesn't. Magisk Does Nothing It ComesBack To Front Page And Does nothing. Ive Tried WiFi and Data Both No Sucess

Can someOne Patch Boot.img For Me Pls

LAVA Iris 88s
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
24-09-2018, 08:32 PM
(24-09-2018, 06:12 PM)Moglie i tride auto porter and its giving me error . DM-verity Check Need To patch boot.img
so i searched how this can b done . landed on magisk page on xda downloaded latest Magisk Manager Transfered It To My Device Installed It Opened it Followed All Steps As It Is.
When I Select boot.img From External SDCard (magisk suppose to download .zip file) but it doesn't. Magisk Does Nothing It ComesBack To Front Page And Does nothing. Ive Tried WiFi and Data Both No Sucess

Can someOne Patch Boot.img For Me Pls

LAVA Iris 88s

stick to your thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-24426.html
Nijaz
Nijaz
Nijaz
Enthusiastic Member
02-10-2018, 08:03 PM
Does not work on 32bit Windows OS (win7 in my case). Please allow us to use 32bit OS-es.
Window quickly disappears and displayed error was:

This version of C:\[Hovatek] Mediatek Auto Philz Recovery Porter V1.3 by Team Hovatek\bin\unpackbootimg.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.
This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 08:08 PM by Nijaz.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-10-2018, 08:58 PM

(02-10-2018, 08:03 PM)Nijaz Does not work on 32bit Windows OS (win7 in my case). Please allow us to use 32bit OS-es.

This version of C:\[Hovatek] Mediatek Auto Philz Recovery Porter V1.3 by Team Hovatek\bin\unpackbootimg.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

Run Mediatek Auto TWRP Recovery Porter V1.2.exe not unpackbootimg.exe
Try v1.5
This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 08:59 PM by xerxes.
Nijaz
Nijaz
Nijaz
Enthusiastic Member
02-10-2018, 09:28 PM
If one program used in job of main program does not work, it's obvious that whole program won't work. Yes I used main program.
OK, now I tried 1.5, and in this case it is compatible with x86, i tried just to check it using cmd.
However it says check output folder and it is ok, but nothing is there.
I tried running as administrator and still same.
Why it says it is successful when it is not? unpackbootimg is not problem in this case
Here is log:

... start log ...

Recovery image unpacked successfully

Port files failed while copying

Packing recovery and copying to output folder failed

DM_Verity Not Found

... end log ...
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-10-2018, 01:40 PM
(02-10-2018, 09:28 PM)Nijaz ...

create a new thread so we'll focus on this
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
Techie Member
03-10-2018, 04:00 PM
(02-10-2018, 08:03 PM)Nijaz Does not work on 32bit Windows OS (win7 in my case). Please allow us to use 32bit OS-es.

Replacing the Philz auto porter tool /bin folder contents with that of Carliv Kitchen /bin folder contents will solve that problem, and your recovery will be successfully ported.

Sent from my TECNO K7 using Hovatek Mobile
Moscojoor
Moscojoor
Moscojoor
12-10-2018, 08:47 PM
I unlock my oem and flash magisk to my phone to get root access i flash the philz recovery with flashify when i reboot into recovery it only show tecno after some seconds it boot normally
I got *DM_Verity Not Found after creating the recovery img with
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-10-2018, 11:19 AM

(12-10-2018, 08:47 PM)Moscojoor I unlock my oem and flash magisk to my phone to get root access i flash the philz recovery with flashify when i reboot into recovery it only show tecno after some seconds it boot normally
I got *DM_Verity Not Found after creating the recovery img with

Create a new thread so we focus on this.
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (22): Previous 115 16 17 18 1922 Next