Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] SPD Upgrade Tool -- Repartition error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] SPD Upgrade Tool -- Repartition error

[Please help] SPD Upgrade Tool -- Repartition error

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
25-12-2017, 06:59 AM

I'm trying to flash lyf ls-4008 and spd tool is giving me error at repartition stage.
i've added error screenshot in attachment.

fyi i've antivirus disabled, driver signature disabled, and have tried all ports multiple times.

if you can help me then i would be very grateful.
thank you very much...
Attached Files
.png
Capture.PNG
Size: 27.42 KB / Downloads: 51
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
25-12-2017, 10:41 AM
also my phone chip is sc9830 and i've tried other version of spd tool but no avail.

miracle box 2.27 loader version doesn't have support for sc9830.

so if you know any other flash tool for spreadtrum sc 9830 then pls help me... :
Dj X Pro
Dj X Pro
Dj X Pro
Techie Member
26-12-2017, 05:12 AM
(25-12-2017, 06:59 AM)LoverOfLove I'm trying to flash lyf ls-4008 and spd tool is giving me error at repartition stage.

fyi i've antivirus disabled, driver signature disabled, and have tried all ports multiple times.

thank you very much...

Why r u flashing yo phone...z it for stack on boot logo????? Or something else.....

That can be incorrect ROM or error with the phone file system....Recently on X Mas day I was flashing Itel A12 but got the same problem.... I tested with two A12 Roms from this site...I think the best thing to do z to find a friend with an updated miracle box or any other box and try to read phone info first and find the correct ROM variant it z using.....then u go on to download and flash the phone .........
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
26-12-2017, 06:13 PM
(26-12-2017, 05:12 AM)Dj X Pro
(25-12-2017, 06:59 AM)LoverOfLove I'm trying to flash lyf ls-4008 and spd tool is giving me error at repartition stage.

thank you very much...

Why r u flashing yo phone...z it for stack on boot logo????? Or something else.....

That can be incorrect ROM or error with the phone file system....Recently on X Mas day I was flashing Itel A12 but got the same problem.... I tested with two A12 Roms from this site...I think the best thing to do z to find a friend with an updated miracle box or any other box and try to read phone info first and find the correct ROM variant it z using.....then u go on to download and flash the phone .........

Thanks for reply dj x pro..
sorry i forgot to mention the reason for flashing..
the phone is stuck at boot logo.
on firmwarefile .com only one rom is listed for that model and i dont know anyone with same device or with updated miracle box.
i've tried with aladdin box cracked but on connecting phone its showing res error.
i guess i've to try some other cracked box to flash.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-12-2017, 10:24 AM

(26-12-2017, 06:13 PM)LoverOfLove Thanks for reply dj x pro..
on firmwarefile .com only one rom is listed for that model and i dont know anyone with same device or with updated miracle box.
i've tried with aladdin box cracked but on connecting phone its showing res error.

use Research Download tool. Tick only fdl 1&2 then one other partition like recovery; untick the rest.
Let me know how it goes
Join the community discussion @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23211.html
This post was last modified: 19-06-2018, 11:18 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
03-01-2018, 08:12 AM
(27-12-2017, 10:24 AM)hovatek
(26-12-2017, 06:13 PM)LoverOfLove Thanks for reply dj x pro..

use Research Download tool. Tick only fdl 1&2 then one other partition like recovery; untick the rest.
Let me know how it goes

i've tried it, but its same result every time. re-partition error.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-01-2018, 10:53 AM
(03-01-2018, 08:12 AM)LoverOfLove i've tried it, but its same result every time. re-partition error.

It seems you'll need a different firmware.
Can the phone enter recovery or fastboot mode? Also, what caused it to get stuck at logo?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
03-01-2018, 02:52 PM
(03-01-2018, 10:53 AM)hovatek
(03-01-2018, 08:12 AM)LoverOfLove i've tried it, but its same result every time. re-partition error.

It seems you'll need a different firmware.
Can the phone enter recovery or fastboot mode? Also, what caused it to get stuck at logo?

yes phone can enter in recovery and fastboot mode. this phone is one of my friend and gave me to fix this. he said phone stopped to boot without any apparent reason.
also i can only find one firmware file for this phone on firmwarefiledotcom
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
03-01-2018, 02:54 PM
okay i will try one more rom from needromdotcom and will post my result.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-01-2018, 10:38 AM

(03-01-2018, 02:54 PM)LoverOfLove okay i will try one more rom from needromdotcom and will post my result.

Alright

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next