Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] please help me with tecno H7 Stock ROM.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] please help me with tecno H7 Stock ROM.

[Please help] please help me with tecno H7 Stock ROM.

freshkowe
freshkowe
freshkowe
Enthusiastic Member
28-03-2015, 11:31 AM

Please I need tecno H7 stock ROM.
My email address is .freshkowe@gmail.com.

Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2015, 02:54 PM
(28-03-2015, 11:31 AM)freshkowe Please I need tecno H7 stock ROM.
My email address is .freshkowe@gmail.com.

Thank you.

whats wrong with the phone and how did it start?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
freshkowe
freshkowe
freshkowe
Enthusiastic Member
29-03-2015, 12:00 AM
My fone got brick after factory reset. It got stock on tenco boot animination for a long time. I have clear delvik, factory wipe data etc.

After booting normal once the phone is off again...it will got stock until I wipe data and clear delvik and cache etc...

I believe my ROM is corrupt and want to flash it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-03-2015, 01:20 AM
(29-03-2015, 12:00 AM)freshkowe My fone got brick after factory reset. It got stock on tenco boot animination for a long time. I have clear delvik, factory wipe data etc.

After booting normal once the phone is off again...it will got stock until I wipe data and clear delvik and cache etc...

I believe my ROM is corrupt and want to flash it.

is it similar to what is described at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-493.html ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
freshkowe
freshkowe
freshkowe
Enthusiastic Member
29-03-2015, 02:08 AM

Far from that. In my case I could hear the fone wonna start if I plug it to charge but it will reboot again and again until it boots. Then when starting it will display..."android is upgrading" or something like that nature.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-03-2015, 10:11 AM
(29-03-2015, 02:08 AM)freshkowe Far from that. In my case I could hear the fone wonna start if I plug it to charge but it will reboot again and again until it boots. Then when starting it will display..."android is upgrading" or something like that nature.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
freshkowe
freshkowe
freshkowe
Enthusiastic Member
02-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Thank you all done but no startup sound.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-04-2015, 09:44 AM
(02-04-2015, 12:33 AM)freshkowe Thank you all done but no startup sound.

thats not a problem at all. you only need to copy two files to the system/media folder. do you have a root browser like ROM Toolbox installed?

Note!