Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Flashed Tecno CX with a flashtool Format+Download option and getting unknown IMEI
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Flashed Tecno CX with a flashtool Format+Download option and getting unknown IMEI

[Please help] Flashed Tecno CX with a flashtool Format+Download option and getting unknown IMEI

kaz61
kaz61
kaz61
26-12-2017, 11:22 PM

Got the full firmware from this site. Baseband is being recognized and I'm getting signal bars I just can't make or receive any calls. IMEI shows Unknown.Also there is an error on the WiFi setting page that says NVARAM WARNING: Err =0x10.

Please help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-12-2017, 11:09 AM
(26-12-2017, 11:22 PM)kaz61 Got the full firmware from this site. Baseband is being recognized and I'm getting signal bars I just can't make or receive any calls. IMEI shows Unknown.Also there is an error on the WiFi setting page that says NVARAM WARNING: Err =0x10.

Please help.

Fix null IMEI using Tool hero @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
create a new thread for the 0x10 issue because that requires a slightly different technique

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.