Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android COOLPAD 8298-A01 DEAD AFTER FLASHING
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

COOLPAD 8298-A01 DEAD AFTER FLASHING

COOLPAD 8298-A01 DEAD AFTER FLASHING

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
eaz
eaz
eaz
Techie Member
30-12-2017, 09:27 AM

Hello please help me out Coolpad 8298-A01 totally dead After flashing I have plugged it to light for over 5hrs still not responding to charge nore boot not even vibranting please help me out thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-12-2017, 02:40 PM
(30-12-2017, 09:27 AM)eaz Hello please help me out Coolpad 8298-A01 totally dead After flashing I have plugged it to light for over 5hrs still not responding to charge nore boot not even vibranting please help me out thanks

was flashing successful with a green tick?
eaz
eaz
eaz
Techie Member
31-12-2017, 02:04 PM
(30-12-2017, 02:40 PM)X3non
(30-12-2017, 09:27 AM)eaz Hello please help me out Coolpad 8298-A01 totally dead After flashing I have plugged it to light for over 5hrs still not responding to charge nore boot not even vibranting please help me out thanks

was flashing successful with a green tick?
Yes showed green... What i noticed is When i connect to system and device manager in control panel detect as Preloader USB VCOM PORT it will only pass the red gragh and give fail error BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_JUMP_DA_FAIL (2035) but if detect as MTK DA USB VCOM PORT it will flash But will not boot.... I green this error is connection between the phone and sp flash tool... And no any other way to convert the whole scarter file into single.cpb to try flashing with YGPB Tool

Sent from my htc_desire_626g using Tapatalk
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-01-2018, 02:51 PM
(31-12-2017, 02:04 PM)eaz Yes showed green... What i noticed is When i connect to system and device manager in control panel detect as Preloader USB VCOM PORT it will only pass the red gragh and give fail error BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_JUMP_DA_FAIL (2035)  but if detect as MTK DA USB VCOM PORT it will flash But will not boot.... I green this error is connection between the phone and sp flash tool... And no any other way to convert the whole scarter file into single.cpb to try flashing with YGPB Tool

if you already flashed this particular rom successfully and you device went dead, then it means the rom isnt compatible with your device.
there is no need of trying to reflash it even using a different tool. you need to search for another rom from a different source
eaz
eaz
eaz
Techie Member
02-01-2018, 10:26 AM

(01-01-2018, 02:51 PM)X3non
(31-12-2017, 02:04 PM)eaz Yes showed green... What i noticed is When i connect to system and device manager in control panel detect as Preloader USB VCOM PORT it will only pass the red gragh and give fail error BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_JUMP_DA_FAIL (2035)  but if detect as MTK DA USB VCOM PORT it will flash But will not boot.... I green this error is connection between the phone and sp flash tool... And no any other way to convert the whole scarter file into single.cpb to try flashing with YGPB Tool

if you already flashed this particular rom successfully and you device went dead, then it means the rom isnt compatible with your device.
there is no need of trying to reflash it even using a different tool. you need to search for another rom from a different source
But why when I press download on SP FLASH TOOL AND CONNECT IT WILL NOT FLASH... ON TILL I CLICK STOP.. CONNECT THE PHONE 1ST WHEN IT MAKE CONNECTION SOUND AND MAKE DISCONNECTION SOUND DEN I PRESS DOWNLOAD IT WILL NOW FLASH.. and the Rom Coolpad 8298-A01 link I downloaded from androidmtk, firmwareupdatefile.com and two other site all this are same firmware (Coolpad_8289-A01-10112016) and from Mediafire.. So no difference they copy thier DL links in their blogs.. So no sure source.. And I can't find Coolpad official site to download from thier site. If u guys can help me get a working Coolpad 8298-A01 and help me do read back... I have a working Coolpad here but if I try doing backup of the firmware through "Miracle box) I get bad boot or CPU ... It seems the phone needs a Mt67xx drivers.. I have all drivers installed I even installed Coolpad drivers yet.. I don't know if I can get an Mt67xx drivers

Sent from my htc_desire_626d-dxlusiveeaz using Tapatalk
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-01-2018, 06:23 PM
(02-01-2018, 10:26 AM)eaz But why when I press download on SP FLASH TOOL AND CONNECT IT WILL NOT FLASH... ON TILL I CLICK STOP.. CONNECT THE PHONE 1ST WHEN IT MAKE CONNECTION SOUND AND MAKE DISCONNECTION SOUND DEN I PRESS DOWNLOAD IT WILL NOW FLASH.. and the Rom Coolpad 8298-A01 link I downloaded from androidmtk, firmwareupdatefile.com and two other site all this are same firmware  (Coolpad_8289-A01-10112016) and from Mediafire.. So no difference they copy thier DL links in their blogs.. So no sure source.. And I can't find Coolpad official site to download from thier site. If u guys can help me get a working Coolpad 8298-A01 and help me do read back... I have a working Coolpad here but if I try doing backup of the firmware through "Miracle box) I get bad boot or CPU ... It seems the phone needs a Mt67xx drivers.. I have all drivers installed I even installed Coolpad drivers yet.. I don't know if I can get an Mt67xx drivers

bad boot isn't driver related if you noticed miracle box had already detected the device before throwing out that error. you'll probably need a newer version along with the hardware dongle.
the second coolpad device you have there with you, is it a COOLPAD 8298-A01?
also whats the build number?

PS: this is coolpad support page @ http://www.coolpadindia.com/customer-care.html
eaz
eaz
eaz
Techie Member
02-01-2018, 06:42 PM
(02-01-2018, 06:23 PM)X3non
(02-01-2018, 10:26 AM)eaz But why when I press download on SP FLASH TOOL AND CONNECT IT WILL NOT FLASH... ON TILL I CLICK STOP.. CONNECT THE PHONE 1ST WHEN IT MAKE CONNECTION SOUND AND MAKE DISCONNECTION SOUND DEN I PRESS DOWNLOAD IT WILL NOW FLASH.. and the Rom Coolpad 8298-A01 link I downloaded from androidmtk, firmwareupdatefile.com and two other site all this are same firmware  (Coolpad_8289-A01-10112016) and from Mediafire.. So no difference they copy thier DL links in their blogs.. So no sure source.. And I can't find Coolpad official site to download from thier site. If u guys can help me get a working Coolpad 8298-A01 and help me do read back... I have a working Coolpad here but if I try doing backup of the firmware through "Miracle box) I get bad boot or CPU ... It seems the phone needs a Mt67xx drivers.. I have all drivers installed I even installed Coolpad drivers yet.. I don't know if I can get an Mt67xx drivers

bad boot isn't driver related if you noticed miracle box had already detected the device before throwing out that error. you'll probably need a newer version along with the hardware dongle.
the second coolpad device you have there with you, is it a COOLPAD 8298-A01?
also whats the build number?

PS: this is coolpad support page @ http://www.coolpadindia.com/customer-care.html
How do I update my Miracle box? I do reverse my Year to 2009 before Stat botton will show on my miracle box

The phone is 8298-M02 written on the case but firmware showing 8298-A01.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-01-2018, 10:22 AM
(02-01-2018, 10:26 AM)eaz But why when I press download on SP FLASH TOOL AND CONNECT IT WILL NOT FLASH... ON TILL I CLICK STOP.. CONNECT THE PHONE 1ST WHEN IT MAKE CONNECTION SOUND AND MAKE DISCONNECTION SOUND DEN I PRESS DOWNLOAD IT WILL NOW FLASH..

This is you just taking advantage / exploiting the connection-disconnection issue.
When you connect to PC then wait for the connection-disconnection to happen before you click download in SP flash tool, what you're doing is putting SP flash tool on alert to connect once there's another connection (your phone actually meant to connect briefly then disconnect again)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-01-2018, 10:35 AM
(02-01-2018, 06:42 PM)eaz How do I update my Miracle box? I do reverse my Year to 2009 before Stat botton will show on my miracle box

The phone is 8298-M02 written on the case but firmware showing 8298-A01.

You can only run the latest version of Miracle Box by buying the box / dongle.
I'm thinking you can use the scatter file from the ROM you have to do an SP flash tool readback of the working phone using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
eaz
eaz
eaz
Techie Member
04-01-2018, 12:25 PM

The working phone is not reading back if I connect it to the Pc the red graph will just pass 100% and it will not continue well just be there for ever

Pages (2): 1 2 Next