Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my tecno m9 baseband unknown,imei and radio off after i did a flash recovery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

my tecno m9 baseband unknown,imei and radio off after i did a flash recovery

my tecno m9 baseband unknown,imei and radio off after i did a flash recovery

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
28-03-2015, 01:57 PM

i did a flash recovery mode when my tecno m9 is showing storage space low and i ended up with an unknown baseband as stated earlier in the subject please help me out with a stock rom.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2015, 03:30 PM
(28-03-2015, 01:57 PM)viabiz i did a flash recovery mode when my tecno m9 is showing storage space low and i ended up with an unknown baseband as stated earlier in the subject please help me out with a stock rom.

thats an incompatible recovery image. stock ROM is not yet available.
1. go to settings > about and check whats under Baseband
2. try the m9 cwm recovery image @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-75.html and see if your phone is able to enter cwm recovery
This post was last modified: 28-03-2015, 03:31 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
30-03-2015, 06:33 PM
baseband unknown as i have stated earlier
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
30-03-2015, 07:56 PM
the above idea is what i did before i notice my phone is not supporting sim card and the baseband is unknow same recovery file is what you posted up there i even downloaded it from here in the first place and used the recovery tool to flash it and then boot to recovery mode before evrything started now the case is even getting worse because the recovery tool said my device is not supported if i launch it to to use the recovery image file you instruct me please i didnt backed up my phone during the first recovery i did i think a droid tool backed up is all i need to restore my phone please help me out
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-03-2015, 11:08 PM

(30-03-2015, 07:56 PM)viabiz the above idea is what i did before i notice my phone is not supporting sim card and the baseband is unknow same recovery file is what you posted up there i even downloaded it from here in the first place and used the recovery tool to flash it and then boot to recovery mode before evrything started now the case is even getting worse because the recovery tool said my device is not supported if i launch it to to use the recovery image file you instruct me please i didnt backed up my phone during the first recovery i did i think a droid tool backed up is all i need to restore my phone please help me out
try flashing cwm recovery to the phone using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html . Tick "To select boot from phone"

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
31-03-2015, 07:07 PM
i have done that and the reply is error reading boot file
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
31-03-2015, 07:18 PM
the response was if i want my boot process to be patched and i clicked yes so if i retry the cwm i saw the notification that my boot is already patched skip creation of new file
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
31-03-2015, 07:49 PM
error while making a backup image of /data!
that is response i get when trying to back up the cwm i flashed in
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-03-2015, 08:01 PM
(31-03-2015, 07:49 PM)viabiz error while making a backup image of /data!
that is response i get when trying to back up the cwm i flashed in

you'll need the recovery.img from a working M9 . can you get access to one?

Note!
viabiz
viabiz
viabiz
01-04-2015, 02:21 PM

no i have trying to lay my hand on any m9 phone but all was in vain its as if the phone is not common
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next