Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno H5 flashing using so flash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

tecno H5 flashing using so flash tool

tecno H5 flashing using so flash tool

whizyrel
whizyrel
whizyrel
08-01-2018, 03:39 PM

i installed mtk vcom drivers and went on to flash using so flash tool afterward it pops up this bro error dialog message and at some point it says the scatter file *** doesnt match with target device too. kindly help please
.png
Screenshot (81).png
Size: 136.68 KB / Downloads: 4

thanks a lot
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
08-01-2018, 05:21 PM
(08-01-2018, 03:39 PM)whizyrel i installed mtk vcom drivers and went on to flash using so flash tool afterward it pops up this bro error dialog message and at some point it says the scatter file *** doesnt match with target device too. kindly help please

thanks a lot

That's incompatibility error,
what's wrong with the phone and how did the problem start?
also, attach screenshot of the contents of the firmware.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-01-2018, 11:25 AM
(08-01-2018, 03:39 PM)whizyrel i installed mtk vcom drivers and went on to flash using so flash tool afterward it pops up this bro error dialog message and at some point it says the scatter file *** doesnt match with target device too. kindly help please

thanks a lot

The firmware you're trying to flash doesn't match your build or device. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
Try a different firmware at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19350.html
This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 11:26 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
whizyrel
whizyrel
whizyrel
20-01-2018, 10:49 AM
wah happened was, the phone was doing anyhow; tried recovery flashing still no changes. so, i just got a firware from here and flashed it in. it was moving fine until it just suddenly stopped sake of emmc and nand stuff (i dont remember the full error message again).

what should i do now?
thanks
whizyrel
whizyrel
whizyrel
20-01-2018, 10:53 AM

i dont know for sure i am using the right firmware but i downloaded from a list of tecno h5 firmware.
thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-01-2018, 06:09 PM
(20-01-2018, 10:49 AM)whizyrel wah happened was, the phone was doing anyhow; tried recovery flashing still no changes. so, i just got a firware from here and flashed it in. it was moving fine until it just suddenly stopped sake of emmc and nand stuff (i dont remember the full error message again).

what should i do now?
thanks

is this a different firmware from the first firmware you flashed?
redo the process again then upload a screenshot of the error message