Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] INFINIX HOT S (X521) IS DEAD PLEASE HELP.....
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] INFINIX HOT S (X521) IS DEAD PLEASE HELP.....

[Please help] INFINIX HOT S (X521) IS DEAD PLEASE HELP.....

PartabSaifZakir
PartabSaifZakir
PartabSaifZakir
08-01-2018, 06:37 PM

I am playing game on my INFINIX HOT S and suddenly entire screen gone pink and i'm listening strange sound not from the speaker but form inside the phone, sound like (Geeeeeee), it happens for 3 minutes, i am trying to switch off the phone by pressing power button, and after 3 minutes phone gone dead, not responding anymore, i have just this phone kindly help me to get it alive......
This post was last modified: 08-01-2018, 06:38 PM by PartabSaifZakir.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-01-2018, 09:05 PM
(08-01-2018, 06:37 PM)PartabSaifZakir I am playing game on my INFINIX HOT S and suddenly entire screen gone pink and i'm listening strange sound not from the speaker but form inside the phone, sound like (Geeeeeee), it happens for 3 minutes, i am trying to switch off the phone by pressing power button, and after 3 minutes phone gone dead, not responding anymore, i have just this phone kindly help me to get it alive......

sounds like hardware failure, try charging the battery for some few hours if it still doesnt come up then take your device for hardware checkup
PartabSaifZakir
PartabSaifZakir
PartabSaifZakir
09-01-2018, 05:43 PM
(08-01-2018, 09:05 PM)X3non
(08-01-2018, 06:37 PM)PartabSaifZakir I am playing game on my INFINIX HOT S and suddenly entire screen gone pink and i'm listening strange sound not from the speaker but form inside the phone, sound like (Geeeeeee), it happens for 3 minutes, i am trying to switch off the phone by pressing power button, and after 3 minutes phone gone dead, not responding anymore, i have just this phone kindly help me to get it alive......

sounds like hardware failure, try charging the battery for some few hours if it still doesnt come up then take your device for hardware checkup

I plug my phone on charging for few hours ,now charging screen appears for few minutes but phone is not switching on, one time when i plug the charger, charging screen appeared and a blank yellow screen appeared after it, when i plug out charger it goes off.......... only charging screen appears for some time when i plug in charger but its not proceeding further.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-01-2018, 07:48 PM
(09-01-2018, 05:43 PM)PartabSaifZakir I plug my phone on charging for few hours ,now charging screen appears for few minutes but phone is not switching on, one time when i plug the charger, charging screen appeared and a blank yellow screen appeared after it, when i plug out charger it goes off.......... only charging screen appears for some time when i plug in charger but its not proceeding further.

when the charging sign shows up, are you able to power on the phone at all?
when you disconnect the charger, does the phone still remain on or it goes off immediately?
PartabSaifZakir
PartabSaifZakir
PartabSaifZakir
10-01-2018, 03:12 PM

(09-01-2018, 07:48 PM)X3non
(09-01-2018, 05:43 PM)PartabSaifZakir I plug my phone on charging for few hours ,now charging screen appears for few minutes but phone is not switching on, one time when i plug the charger, charging screen appeared and a blank yellow screen appeared after it, when i plug out charger it goes off.......... only charging screen appears for some time when i plug in charger but its not proceeding further.

when the charging sign shows up, are you able to power on the phone at all?
when you disconnect the charger, does the phone still remain on or it goes off immediately?

When the charger sign shows up, i press the power button and it goes off, and when i disconnect the charger still it goes off.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-01-2018, 06:10 PM
(10-01-2018, 03:12 PM)PartabSaifZakir When the charger sign shows up, i press the power button and it goes off, and when i disconnect the charger still it goes off.

it means the battery isn't retaining charge, try a different battery on the device
PartabSaifZakir
PartabSaifZakir
PartabSaifZakir
08-02-2018, 02:07 PM
(10-01-2018, 06:10 PM)X3non
(10-01-2018, 03:12 PM)PartabSaifZakir When the charger sign shows up, i press the power button and it goes off, and when i disconnect the charger still it goes off.

it means the battery isn't retaining charge, try a different battery on the device

I Can't Take Out Or Change It's Battery....
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
08-02-2018, 04:35 PM
(08-02-2018, 02:07 PM)PartabSaifZakir
(10-01-2018, 06:10 PM)X3non

I Can't Take Out Or Change It's Battery....

You'll need to disassemble the phone to takeout the battery, take it to hardware experts so they can try another battery.