Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Touch Calibration Issues after accidentally flashing wrong firmware via SPFT
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Touch Calibration Issues after accidentally flashing wrong firmware via SPFT

[Please help] Touch Calibration Issues after accidentally flashing wrong firmware via SPFT

ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
Enthusiastic Member
09-01-2018, 12:01 PM

Good day,

I need help regarding  Wiko U Pulse. I was flashing a Micromax Q4601, which is exact same replica of my phone, but accidentally flashed Micromax Q4311. The phone is booting up, but the touch is way off. I tried flashing the stock firmware again, but im still getting the same issue. Formatted the phone through SPFT, reflashed, but still not getting anywhere.

Please help

Thanks,
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
09-01-2018, 01:57 PM
(09-01-2018, 12:01 PM)ivor.cajuelan Good day,

I need help regarding  Wiko U Pulse. I was flashing a Micromax Q4601, which is exact same replica of my phone, but accidentally flashed Micromax Q4311. The phone is booting up, but the touch is way off. I tried flashing the stock firmware again, but im still getting the same issue. Formatted the phone through SPFT, reflashed, but still not getting anywhere.

Please help

Thanks,

Was the touch calibrator working before flashing the wrong firmware? 
Was flashing the right firmware successful?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-01-2018, 08:20 PM

Please help

Thanks,

Can I see a full screenshot of the contents of the right firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
Enthusiastic Member
10-01-2018, 10:11 AM
(09-01-2018, 01:57 PM)innagee

Please help

Thanks,

ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
Enthusiastic Member
10-01-2018, 10:13 AM

Hi, yes. The right firmware was successfully flashed, and is booting up. All functional except for the touch.
ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
Enthusiastic Member
10-01-2018, 10:15 AM
All was working fine as well before flashing the wrong firmware

(10-01-2018, 10:11 AM)ivor.cajuelan
(09-01-2018, 01:57 PM)innagee

Please help

Thanks,

ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
Enthusiastic Member
10-01-2018, 10:28 AM
(09-01-2018, 08:20 PM)hovatek

Please help

Thanks,

Can I see a full screenshot of the contents of the right firmware

Hi. Is this what you are looking for?
Attached Files
.png
correct firmware.PNG
Size: 49.83 KB / Downloads: 2
ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
ivor.cajuelan
Enthusiastic Member
10-01-2018, 11:32 AM
hi everyone. thanks for checking out and trying to help me out on this thread. I stumbled upon a solution for my problem. I went to factory mode (vol down+ power), and went to TP upgrade, waited for 120 secs, and voila. touch is working again. I hope this resolves same issue anyone could be having.

the only problem left now is the nvram error and the imei, as I lost them while formatting through spflash tool
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-01-2018, 01:49 PM
(10-01-2018, 11:32 AM)ivor.cajuelan hi everyone. thanks for checking out and trying to help me out on this thread. I stumbled upon a solution for my problem. I went to factory mode (vol down+ power), and went to TP upgrade, waited for 120 secs, and voila. touch is working again. I hope this resolves same issue anyone could be having.

the only problem left now is the nvram error and the imei, as I lost them while formatting through spflash tool

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html for how to fix IMEI
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-117.html for how to fix NVRAM error
Or create a new thread for each, so we can focus on it.