Booting into recovery mode on a Spreadtrum Android (e.g Itel, Innjoo etc) phone is different from the technique used on MTK phones like Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix etc.
Steps to boot into recovery mode on a Spreadrtum Android phone
See the video tutorial below or at https://youtu.be/Gv1ax36uRgk
- Switch off the phone
- Press and hold the Power button
- Press and hold the Volume decrease (Volume -) button (*Note: On some Spreadtrum phones like the Innjoo Halo, you press Volume increase or +)
- Immediately you see the Itel boot animation, release both buttons (Power & Volume)
- You should see a green Android lying on its back.
- Press the Volume increase button to proceed to recovery mode
- You should now be in recovery mode
- Use volume buttons to navigate and power button to select
- If you're stuck at No Command with an Android on its back, Press Power button + Volume up (increase) button then release both. That should get you into recovery mode
- Below is a red-scaled snapshot of an Itel 1452 in recovery mode (Note that this isn't the original color)