Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno S9 white screen after flashing Stock ROM[Sp Flashtool]
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno S9 white screen after flashing Stock ROM[Sp Flashtool]

[Please help] Tecno S9 white screen after flashing Stock ROM[Sp Flashtool]

jamilkb2
jamilkb2
jamilkb2
Enthusiastic Member
30-03-2015, 09:04 AM

I flashed a stock rom on my android tablet tecno S9, I used hovatek tecno s9 stock rom..After flashing.. it works fine but I get White screen sometimes when using and display will be fading and turn to white and sometimes turn back to normal.. Please help Hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-03-2015, 10:24 AM
(30-03-2015, 09:04 AM)jamilkb2 I flashed a stock rom on my android tablet tecno S9, I used hovatek tecno s9 stock rom..After flashing.. it works fine but I get White screen sometimes when using and display will be fading and turn to white and sometimes turn back to normal.. Please help Hovatek

1. did you format before flashing our stock ROM?
2. the phone might be overheating, have you read http://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-a...oid-phone/
3. The battery might be faulty
This post was last modified: 30-03-2015, 10:25 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jamilkb2
jamilkb2
jamilkb2
Enthusiastic Member
30-03-2015, 02:14 PM
(30-03-2015, 09:04 AM)jamilkb2 I flashed a stock rom on my android tablet tecno S9, I used hovatek tecno s9 stock rom..After flashing.. it works fine but I get White screen sometimes when using and display will be fading and turn to white and sometimes turn back to normal.. Please help Hovatek

I formated, And I did firmware upgrade.. The battery is non removable.. help please Sad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-03-2015, 05:15 PM
(30-03-2015, 02:14 PM)jamilkb2

I formated, And I did firmware upgrade.. The battery is non removable.. help please Sad

boot the phone into safe mode using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-572.html
let me know if it also happens in safe mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.