Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android NEED ROM OF MY PHONE BIRD T40
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

NEED ROM OF MY PHONE BIRD T40

NEED ROM OF MY PHONE BIRD T40

sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
30-03-2015, 03:14 PM

Hi hovateck members ,i have problem with my phone BIRD T40 Running android 4.2.2 my phone wa bricked when trying to edit rom through HK ROM EDITOR ,after recovery my phone fail to finnish booting after then i tried to find help on google so igot instruction from HOVATEK But when ilooked for rom of my brand iwas failed to find forum for my phone so I was tried to fix it through similar brand but not model I was flashed through rom of BIRD I8 With android 4.2.2 but unfortunately my phone now never show anthing screen go on with white colour so PLEASE HELP ME TO GET ROM OF MY MODEL OR SEND TO ME A ROM IF POSSIBLE
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-03-2015, 05:36 PM
(30-03-2015, 03:14 PM)sebastiiabchulla Hi hovateck members ,i have problem with my phone BIRD T40 Running android 4.2.2 my phone wa bricked when trying to edit rom through HK ROM EDITOR  ,after recovery my phone fail to finnish booting  after then i tried to find help on google so igot instruction from HOVATEK But when ilooked for rom of my brand iwas failed to find forum for my phone so  I was tried to fix it through similar brand but not model I was flashed through rom of BIRD I8 With android 4.2.2 but unfortunately my phone now never show anthing screen go on with white colour so PLEASE HELP ME TO GET ROM OF MY MODEL OR SEND TO ME A ROM IF POSSIBLE

you'll definitely need the backup for your exact phone model. unfortunately, we dont have the stock ROM, neither do we collect for that brand. have you tried asking for the ROM at the same place you got the Bird I8 from?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
01-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Yes another rom of bird i8 iwas downloaded at www.needrom.com but idin't get stock rom for my model

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-04-2015, 04:07 PM
(01-04-2015, 02:42 PM)sebastiiabchulla Yes another rom of bird i8 iwas downloaded at www.needrom.com but idin't get stock rom for my model

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile

i implore you to keep searching. will let you know if we stumble upon someone with a similar issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
26-04-2015, 09:53 AM

If you found this rom please help me! I was searched this rom but no help anywhere!