Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android mi-tribe x STOCK ROM NEEEED
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

mi-tribe x STOCK ROM NEEEED

mi-tribe x STOCK ROM NEEEED

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-02-2018, 09:23 AM

(04-02-2018, 07:39 AM)ryfoz I want to port Infinix Hot Note 1 ROM to it but I your help and guide

New thread please

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
05-02-2018, 01:45 PM
(05-02-2018, 09:23 AM)hovatek New thread please

seriously? You didn't reply me early was the resason I suggested it o besides I am still on topic of flash my device either with a stock ROM or any ROM that brings it back to life.

have you viewed my pictures uploaded?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-02-2018, 03:04 PM
(03-02-2018, 11:37 PM)ryfoz I am still working on uploading the images...I may have to use Google Chrome.
*still testing... Uploading pictures here is really difficult

That my frnd in qstn isn't living near me...he's in the North but he has said he doesn't have the recovery anymore on his laptop.

I will reach out to someone on Nairaland

this readback you made has no preloader file. it will not aid your cause [preloader is what is needed to at least give sign of life to the phone]
and it seems you misunderstood, yes you friend doesn't have the recovery file but he still has the phone
its either he creates a firmware dump using miracle box or mtk droid tools, uploads the firmware then sends you the download link
so you can download and flash yours
This post was last modified: 05-02-2018, 03:06 PM by X3non.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
05-02-2018, 06:09 PM
(05-02-2018, 03:04 PM)X3non this readback you made has no preloader file. it will not aid your cause [preloader is what is needed to at least give sign of life to the phone]
and it seems you misunderstood, yes you friend doesn't have the recovery file but he still has the phone
its either he creates a firmware dump using miracle box or mtk droid tools, uploads the firmware then sends you the download link
so you can download and flash yours

1stly, I noticed the absence of the preloader too and I have solved that, I have successfully flash the files to device successfully but when I switch it on it only show me a blank black screen and nothing else, it does the same thing when I tried charging it.

As for my frnd's part, I understand you. I have failed to mention he is not using the device anymore becos he has sold it a long time ago after he brought it back to life in an incident just like mine. Lucky for him he did a backup but preloader was the only missing item which he substituted with Infinix Hot Note preloader and it worked...unfortunately for me my device has not fully come to life (after inserting Infinix Hot Note preloader too) but at least it responds to power on now. I think one of my files is corrupted.

I am asking for a way to create CUSTOM ROM in order to save time...becos getting my stock ROM seems like a long shot and I don't want to bother you here longer than necessary.
This post was last modified: 05-02-2018, 06:14 PM by ryfoz.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-02-2018, 06:53 PM

(05-02-2018, 06:09 PM)ryfoz 1stly, I noticed the absence of the preloader too and I have solved that, I have successfully flash the files to device successfully but when I switch it on it only show me a blank black screen and nothing else, it does the same thing when I tried charging it.

As for my frnd's part, I understand you. I have failed to mention he is not using the device anymore becos he has sold it a long time ago after he brought it back to life in an incident just like mine. Lucky for him he did a backup but preloader was the only missing item which he substituted with Infinix Hot Note preloader and it worked...unfortunately for me my device has not fully come to life (after inserting Infinix Hot Note preloader too) but at least it responds to power on now. I think one of my files is corrupted.

I am asking for a way to create CUSTOM ROM in order to save time...becos getting my stock ROM seems like a long shot and I don't want to bother you here longer than necessary.

this blank black screen display,
does it start immediately you power on the device OR it first displays bootlogo and boot animation then it goes black?
secondly, does the phone remain on the blank screen or it goes off immediately?

trying to build / port a custom rom will not aid your cause either
to create a custom rom, you need to have a working boot and system image [we aren't even sure if you have any of these ATM]
lets just say you need to fix the phone before thinking about trying to port a custom rom cause to port one you need to have stock
This post was last modified: 05-02-2018, 07:01 PM by X3non.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
05-02-2018, 07:04 PM
(05-02-2018, 06:53 PM)X3non this blank black screen display,
does it start immediately you power on the device OR it displays bootlogo and boot animation then it foes starts just after the bootlogo and boot animation has been displayed?
secondly, does the phone remain on the blank screen or it goes off immediately?

trying to build / port a custom rom will not aid your cause either
to create a custom rom, you need to have a working boot and system image [we aren't even sure if you have any of these ATM]
lets just say you need to fix the phone before thinking about trying to port a custom rom cause to port one you need to have stock

* The blank black screen displays immediately after power on, it doesn't even show boot logo or boot animation, it didn't even boot to recovery...always blank and black

*it doesn't go off...it stays like that till power runs low

*Okay, thanks for explaining sir. Stock ROM it is then #smiles#
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2018, 08:56 AM
(05-02-2018, 07:04 PM)ryfoz * The blank black screen displays immediately after power on, it doesn't even show boot logo or boot animation, it didn't even boot to recovery...always blank and black

*it doesn't go off...it stays like that till power runs low

*Okay, thanks for explaining sir. Stock ROM it is then #smiles#

This is an LK.bin issue. You need a compatible lk.bin from a working phone of your model or its stock rom
refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html
This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 08:57 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
06-02-2018, 09:34 AM
(06-02-2018, 08:56 AM)hovatek This is an LK.bin issue. You need a compatible lk.bin from a working phone of your model or its stock rom

ok boss...checking
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
07-02-2018, 01:55 AM
(06-02-2018, 09:34 AM)ryfoz
(06-02-2018, 08:56 AM)hovatek This is an LK.bin issue. You need a compatible lk.bin from a working phone of your model or its stock rom

ok boss...checking

I am happy to report that my device is back to life and up & running. It happened that, that my frnd got back home and found a backup on one of his sd card, he zipped the files except system.img and sent it to me. So I used only the preloader.bin and uboot.bin (lk.bin) and voila *** it booted normally bu was in the state of my backup so I did a factory wipe.

All thanks to you guys for sparing your time to put helpless guys like me in right direction. I will be restoring it back to his prime state b4 my crash (root apps and all that...might be upto to 3 days if I am free)

As promised, I am available to help out in any way, just inbox me on what to, for whom and when. I am open to any training too... I am so glad my devics is back

I am using Camon C7 temporarily and it is purely frustrating..

Ryfoz out! Thanks Hovatek
This post was last modified: 07-02-2018, 08:45 AM by ryfoz.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2