Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Invalid IMEI and missing NVRAM Folder

my phone shows invalid imei whenever i tried softboot and after my findings here i understood something by checking "device/data/nvram/...." directories to find "MP0_001" but getting to the folder "device/data/.." i found nothing more again. pls help

(03-30-2015, 05:25 PM)Tejrooney Wrote: my phone shows invalid imei whenever i tried softboot and after my findings here i understood something by checking "device/data/nvram/...." directories to find "MP0_001" but getting to the folder "device/data/.." i found nothing more again. pls help
at the very moment the folder was empty, did your phone have IMEI and Baseband?
during d moment of invalid imei on my phone d imei will show "invalid" and baseband "unknown" but if i restore d imei with mobileuncle backups d imei and baseband goes back 2 normal but after restarting d phone again it goes back 2 invalid imei/unkn
please try tweaking imei to the device usin mobile uncle.. it happened to me n wat i did was to tweak imei to both sim.. n d invalid imei vanished even after rebooting
Tweaking doesn't seems to work during invalid IMEI cause if I go to engineer mode to tweak it, it will display com.phone has stopped and it Will go back
(03-31-2015, 04:25 AM)Tejrooney Wrote: during d moment of invalid imei on my phone d imei will show "invalid" and baseband "unknown" but if i restore d imei with mobileuncle backups d imei and baseband goes back 2 normal but after restarting d phone again it goes back 2 invalid imei/unkn

you might need to flash secro.img from another backup or another stock backup. you could also try the mtk droid tools method after restoring the IMEI
Now, invalid imei/unknown baseband persist longer even after restoring mobileuncle imei backup & has now render my phone paralysed. nevertheless, with rootexplorer i found d directories "device/data/nvram/..." with all the expected files intact
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015, 09:23 AM by hovatek. )
(03-31-2015, 07:56 PM)Tejrooney Wrote: Now, invalid imei/unknown baseband persist longer even after restoring mobileuncle imei backup & has now render my phone paralysed. nevertheless, with rootexplorer i found d directories "device/data/nvram/..." with all the expected files intact

thought you were using a root browser all this while. use the MP0B method then
MP0 _001 already found in it appropriate folder
And situation persist