Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help - Infinix X506 16gb not responding to power button, pc - device not recognised
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Help - Infinix X506 16gb not responding to power button, pc - device not recognised

Help - Infinix X506 16gb not responding to power button, pc - device not recognised

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
Halarby
Halarby
Halarby
09-04-2015, 10:02 PM

Pls ooo hovatec pls i need download link to stock rom infinix zero 16gb

Sent from my TECNO M7 using Hovatek mobile
Halarby
Halarby
Halarby
09-04-2015, 10:08 PM
Pls give me permission to download the way infinix zero 16gb custom rom please its urgent, my emai address is riddick2995@gmail.com

Irelokeh
Irelokeh
Irelokeh
09-04-2015, 10:23 PM
(09-04-2015, 02:05 PM)wisedollyp
(08-04-2015, 09:19 PM)hovatek
(08-04-2015, 06:26 PM)wisedollyp Please help me. My phone's issue is still not resolved.
It is actually worse - black screen.

It does not respond to power or any button.

It connects to SP_flash and loads the red bar to 100% but does not go beyond that.

After a long time at 100%, it returns with error 4001.

I have tried all the suggested solutions on the forum. I have tried up to three PCs installing, uninstalling drivers and restarting the PCs.

I am really discouraged now.

Please help.

shouldnt be too difficult to fix. have you tried an alternative infinix zero ROM?

Please, does anyone have an alternative ROM?
I will appreciate it greatly.

1. Try to Boot to factory settings,select clear emmc,if you have custom recovery installed,boot into it,wipe data/factory reset

Infinix large internal memory corrupts with usb connection file transfer system,formating it should be fine

2. If this does not work..download stock infinix x506 backup from hovatek,install sp flash tools version 5,or latest,select the rom scatter file after unzipping,you would find a "format" option beside "download" in the tool,select it,click start (only click start!) and plug in your phone , after its done it should display a "download ok!" unplug your phone,leave for like 10secs,open the scatter file again,click download option,click start,plug in your phone again,wait til its complete!

Perform option 1 again!

Reboot
Halarby
Halarby
Halarby
09-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Hovatec Pls e joor biko give me permission to download the infinix zero 16gb custom rom please its urgent, my emai address is riddick2995@gmail.com

Halarby
Halarby
Halarby
09-04-2015, 11:19 PM

Help sir with my permission request

Halarby
Halarby
Halarby
10-04-2015, 01:46 AM
Help me pls unbrick my infinix zero 16gb, it wont come on at all, the power button is not responding and it does not show any sign of life, pls grant me permission to download custom rom for my bricked phone

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-04-2015, 09:05 AM
(10-04-2015, 01:46 AM)Halarby Help me pls unbrick my infinix zero 16gb, it wont come on at all, the power button is not responding and it does not show any sign of life, pls grant me permission to download custom rom for my bricked phone

create a new thread by clicking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4

this is someone else's support thread. Any more posts by you under this thread will be treated as spam

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
wisedollyp
wisedollyp
wisedollyp
10-04-2015, 09:59 AM
(10-04-2015, 09:05 AM)hovatek
(10-04-2015, 01:46 AM)Halarby Help me pls unbrick my infinix zero 16gb, it wont come on at all, the power button is not responding and it does not show any sign of life, pls grant me permission to download custom rom for my bricked phone

create a new thread by clicking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4

this is someone else's support thread. Any more posts by you under this thread will be treated as spam

I need guidance.
If I can lay my hands on a good infinix zero 16 gb.

Is there a way of copying the rom without invalidating the owner's warranty.

If not, how can I do so without disruption or issues to the phone.

comprehensive guidance will be appreciated especially tailored to infinix zero 16gb.

Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-04-2015, 04:22 PM
(10-04-2015, 09:59 AM)wisedollyp I need guidance.
If I can lay my hands on a good infinix zero 16 gb.

Is there a way of copying the rom without invalidating the owner's warranty.

If not, how can I do so without disruption or issues to the phone.

comprehensive guidance will be appreciated especially tailored to infinix zero 16gb.

Thank you

yes, follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html . doesn't require rooting at all.
Warning! Do not interrupt readback else the phone will go dead and will have to be fixed using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
19-04-2015, 12:38 PM

Have u tried using the infinix zero variant I.e changing the preloader in the mtk backup u have to the new one discovered recently, when did u buy ur phone bcos they are two infinix zero 16GB in circulation....
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next