Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno P5 cannot boot into recovery
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno P5 cannot boot into recovery

[Please help] Tecno P5 cannot boot into recovery

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
02-04-2015, 02:22 PM

(01-04-2015, 03:41 PM)hovatek
(01-04-2015, 12:31 PM)ExcellentAndroid I  have downloaded mtk droid tools .zip,  open it on PC, but when I open the zip, I'm unable to run it as administrator. I  only see EXTRACT, RUN and another option. I clicked on run and   the language was very strange and it's like my phone was not getting detected.

its a zip file. you need to extract its content to get the folder in it

(02-04-2015, 09:32 AM)hovatek
(02-04-2015, 02:43 AM)ExcellentAndroid HOVATEEEEEEEEK! GRACIAS! EVERYTHING IS FINE 100%.  THANKS A LOT. Concerning the backup with mtk droid tools, am I to keep it or to delete and do a nandroid backup with CWM?

keep it, its very important

okay I will keep it, but please, what's its importance? Again remember,my phone couldn't boot into recovery; and I did the backup before flashing CWM, So it's like my phone won't boot into recovery if I'm to restore the backup.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-04-2015, 03:38 PM
(02-04-2015, 02:22 PM)ExcellentAndroid okay I will keep it, but please, what's its importance? Again remember,my phone couldn't boot into recovery; and I did the backup before flashing CWM, So it's like my phone won't boot into recovery if I'm to restore the backup.

only recovery.img will be faulty. you could do a fresh backup of your phone in its working state then discard the old one

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
02-04-2015, 08:52 PM
(02-04-2015, 03:38 PM)hovatek
(02-04-2015, 02:22 PM)ExcellentAndroid okay I will keep it, but please, what's its importance? Again remember,my phone couldn't boot into recovery; and I did the backup before flashing CWM, So it's like my phone won't boot into recovery if I'm to restore the backup.

only recovery.img will be faulty. you could do a fresh backup of your phone in its working state then discard the old one

Ok. thanks a lot for your support.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2