Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I need a scatter file for MediaTek MT6732 64-bit CPU, plus a little more help.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I need a scatter file for MediaTek MT6732 64-bit CPU, plus a little more help.

I need a scatter file for MediaTek MT6732 64-bit CPU, plus a little more help.

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-02-2018, 09:55 PM

(15-02-2018, 07:43 PM)CiroConsentino Battery is removable. It's the original that came with the device.
I was checking "SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1752_Win" (Smart Phone Flash Tool) and I found out that this tool does not support MTK model 67xx. If I'm required to use this tool, it will not work with my device.

yes indeed, latest SPft version will not work for that chipset
but you can try SPft v5.1343, it should allow you to skip the error message when you load the scatter but you'll have to manually add the files for flashing
then untick everything else except preloader and recovery then try flashing and see if it flashes successfully

if it doesn't, you'll probably need a hardware dongle that supports flashing that chipset type
Attached Files
.zip
MT6732_Android_scatter.zip
Size: 1.42 KB / Downloads: 10
CiroConsentino
CiroConsentino
CiroConsentino
Enthusiastic Member
17-02-2018, 01:57 AM
(16-02-2018, 09:55 PM)X3non yes indeed, latest SPft version will not work for that chipset
but you can try SPft v5.1343, it should allow you to skip the error message when you load the scatter but you'll have to manually add the files for flashing
then untick everything else except preloader and recovery then try flashing and see if it flashes successfully

if it doesn't, you'll probably need a hardware dongle that supports flashing that chipset type

Thank you so much for the scatter file.

Got SPft v5.1343 and tried to flash. I have installed MTK USB drivers, LG unified drivers v4, and VCOM driver.
Nothing happens (progress bar stays a zero) and after a minute or so I get an error message (see attached pic). Should it flash it fast or it takes a few minutes ?
It should be set in "Download only" mode, yes ?

The phone keeps connecting/disconnecting from USB. I tried with Win7 and Win10. Same thing on both OSes.
Attached Files
.jpg
error_cannot_connect_flash.jpg
Size: 29.5 KB / Downloads: 10
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
17-02-2018, 11:02 AM
(17-02-2018, 01:57 AM)CiroConsentino
(16-02-2018, 09:55 PM)X3non yes indeed, latest SPft version will not work for that chipset

Thank you so much for the scatter file.

Got SPft v5.1343 and tried to flash. I have installed MTK USB drivers, LG unified drivers v4, and VCOM driver.
Nothing happens (progress bar stays a zero) and after a minute or so I get an error message (see attached pic). Should it flash it fast or it takes a few minutes ?

The phone keeps connecting/disconnecting from USB. I tried with Win7 and Win10. Same thing on both OSes.

Try the fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-02-2018, 11:07 AM
(17-02-2018, 01:57 AM)CiroConsentino Thank you so much for the scatter file.

The phone is trying to power up or getting disconnected .
Enssure you're flashing with battery inserted and you're not holding any button when connecting

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
CiroConsentino
CiroConsentino
CiroConsentino
Enthusiastic Member
17-02-2018, 11:34 AM

Thank you for the tutorial page, I didn't know about it. I didn't have the battery inserted. I'll leave it plugged in the AC charger and try again in 2 hours.
CiroConsentino
CiroConsentino
CiroConsentino
Enthusiastic Member
17-02-2018, 02:51 PM
I didn't work. SPft keeps returning the same error. That USB dongle will be very hard to get.
I disabled the "signed drivers" stuff from Win7 just to be sure. Still doesn't work.

I will keep trying.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-02-2018, 06:23 PM
(17-02-2018, 02:51 PM)CiroConsentino I didn't work. SPft keeps returning the same error. That USB dongle will be very hard to get.
I disabled the "signed drivers" stuff from Win7 just to be sure. Still doesn't work.

I will keep trying.

try flashing on a different PC
you can also try flashing while holding the vol down button on the phone before connecting to the PC
This post was last modified: 17-02-2018, 06:24 PM by X3non.
CiroConsentino
CiroConsentino
CiroConsentino
Enthusiastic Member
25-02-2018, 01:39 AM
hi,
sorry for taking so long to reply. I tried on 3 different computers with Win7 and Win10 without success. I looked for that USB dongle but couldn't find any.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-02-2018, 11:35 AM
(25-02-2018, 01:39 AM)CiroConsentino hi,
sorry for taking so long to reply. I tried on 3 different computers with Win7 and Win10 without success. I looked for that USB dongle but couldn't find any.

Try holding both Volume up and down button when connecting to PC.
Also, try connect to PC first before clicking Download in Sp flash tool

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
CiroConsentino
CiroConsentino
CiroConsentino
Enthusiastic Member
26-02-2018, 12:27 PM

hi, still nothing. I've tried pressing different buttons configs and SP flash tool still fails to write in the device.

>> Also, try connect to PC first before clicking Download in Sp flash tool

I always connect before clicking the "Download" button.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next