Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My tecno S3 phone turn data on it self
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My tecno S3 phone turn data on it self

[Please help] My tecno S3 phone turn data on it self

kenny5457
kenny5457
kenny5457
Techie Member
31-03-2015, 07:44 AM

Am usingTecno S3, Whenever I finish browsing or chatting, I used to turn off my data. I bricked my phone last year and i repaired it by flashing system.img to my phone, everything work perfect but recently even if I turn off my data on my phone, sometimes the phone used to turn on the data back without my permission and this used to drain my battery because I use to put my phone in 3G mode. 
The problem is that my phone TURN ON MY DATA CONNECTION  without my permission. So please how Am I going to stop it?
This post was last modified: 01-04-2015, 02:34 AM by kenny5457.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-03-2015, 12:02 PM
(31-03-2015, 07:44 AM)kenny5457 After flashing Tecno S3 system img i dowload from this site because i brick my phone by changing the font, My tecno S3 phone automatic on data it self.
What Am I going to do to stop it please? 

dont understand you. please, re-phrase

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kenny5457
kenny5457
kenny5457
Techie Member
01-04-2015, 02:37 AM
Am usingTecno S3, Whenever I finish browsing or chatting, I used to turn off my data. I bricked my phone last year and i repaired it by flashing system.img to my phone, everything work perfect but recently even if I turn off my data on my phone, sometimes the phone used to turn on the data back without my permission and this used to drain my battery because I use to put my phone in 3G mode.
The problem is that my phone TURN ON MY DATA CONNECTION  without my permission. So please how Am I going to stop it?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-04-2015, 10:10 AM
(01-04-2015, 02:37 AM)kenny5457 Am usingTecno S3, Whenever I finish browsing or chatting, I used to turn off my data. I bricked my phone last year and i repaired it by flashing system.img to my phone, everything work perfect but recently even if I turn off my data on my phone, sometimes the phone used to turn on the data back without my permission and this used to drain my battery because I use to put my phone in 3G mode.

this is quite common on S3 s. Mostly due to some apps that override your settings. Does it still happen after a factory reset? 
This post was last modified: 01-04-2015, 10:11 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.