Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno Camon CX
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno Camon CX

Tecno Camon CX

Jimit
Jimit
Jimit
15-02-2018, 05:08 AM

I have a tecno camon cx that I was trying to clear frp. Then I started downloading stuffs but I got error to use a format + download. I decided to go the shortcut way of formating everything. Now the pretty phone wont start. Its basically dead. When connected to my laptop I get the notification sound of a device plugged in but it keeps connecting and disconecting. Please help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-02-2018, 10:19 AM
(15-02-2018, 05:08 AM)Jimit I have a tecno camon cx that I was trying to clear frp. Then I started downloading stuffs but I got error to use a format + download. I decided to go the shortcut way of formating everything. Now the pretty phone wont start. Its basically dead. When connected to my laptop I get the notification sound of a device plugged in but it keeps connecting and disconecting. Please help.

You made a very wrong decision. You could have easily bypassed FRP using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12794.html
Anyway, you'll have to download the full roms at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19410.html and flash. It'll have to be trial and error since you've formatted and i'm guessing you didn't take note of your exact chipset or build number prior to the format

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jimit
Jimit
Jimit
16-02-2018, 04:21 AM
Hey Hovatek, I managed to flash the phone. Thank God it wasnt a trial and error stuff, worked on a go. The only problem am currently having is the internet issue. I cant access internet on the phone, the network bars are full. But on tapping the data connection button, no connection can be seen. How do I go about this
This post was last modified: 16-02-2018, 06:24 AM by Jimit.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-02-2018, 09:38 AM
(16-02-2018, 04:21 AM)Jimit Hey Hovatek, I managed to flash the phone. Thank God it wasnt a trial and error stuff, worked on a go. The only problem am currently having is the internet issue. I cant access internet on the phone, the network bars are full. But on tapping the data connection button, no connection can be seen. How do I go about this

Please, create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jimit
Jimit
Jimit
16-02-2018, 09:43 AM

(16-02-2018, 09:38 AM)hovatek
(16-02-2018, 04:21 AM)Jimit Hey Hovatek, I managed to flash the phone. Thank God it wasnt a trial and error stuff, worked on a go. The only problem am currently having is the internet issue. I cant access internet on the phone, the network bars are full.  But on tapping the data connection button, no connection can be seen. How do I go about this

Please, create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

already did