Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions READ THIS Before u buy a Huawei phone
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

READ THIS Before u buy a Huawei phone

READ THIS Before u buy a Huawei phone

dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
31-03-2015, 10:19 AM

Hello, fellas,
since we are all here to help one another, I have decided to post this in regards to the phones Huawei which are beginning to get visibility in the market. Below is my message to them to avoid me talking to much:
" Hello Huawei, Hope u guys are doing good and succeeding in Nigeria here!I write this with every sense of utter disappointment and regret in u guys with respect to your mobile devices.When I saw your adverts at computer village in Ikeja, I was like "wow, that is definitely goingto be some good buy". I already prepared my mind as I knew that your phones may be a bitpricey.3 days ago , I eventually purchased a huaweiG730 at Bailord Phones in Ikotun for N37000-a bit pricey for a phone that's not even IPS in screen make-well that was not much of an issue until I discovered the following to my huge dismay and utter disappointment. I was left to wonder how any reasonable smartphone manufacturer in this age and time would do make such and sell to foreigners.1. There was no screen protector on the screen....utter bullshit!!!2. There was no SD memory card in the slot-seriuosly,....e­ven the cheapest and most ridiculous phones come with some sort!!!!3. The detailed Specs of the phones are not even written on the pack so u want me to switch on the phone to know first..eh eh?4. The internal ROM is a meagre 4 GB- CRAP, FOR A PHONE OF 37000.5. All these bullshit from a China brand?I AM SURE NIGRRIANS WILL SOON STOP BEINGMULES WHEN IT COMES TO BUYING PHONES.ITS NO WONDER TECNO IS ALL OVER PLACE, YET YOU A RE FROM THE SAME COUNTRY!!!Comparing price to features, or phones are overpriced and not worth considering.... I had hope in u and u let me down, 10,000 less thanthat price would have gotten me a Tecno phone or infinix phone of better or same specs.....I will announce this on my forums and completely disrecommend u u guys to phone buyers.Go and learn from Tecno...."
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
01-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Ha...I first thought you were complaining of a phone of 3700...then I went to check again...what the f*ck?that's one hell of a phone.....just saying...not all of their phones are bad...kus my friend bought one huwaii honour some thing and its preety frosh...thanks all the same sha...hope I never make the mistake of buying a shitty phone like that
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
02-04-2015, 12:46 AM
(01-04-2015, 08:10 PM)hydronetboss Ha...I first thought you were complaining of a phone of 3700...then I went to check again...what the f*ck?that's one hell of a phone.....just saying...not all of their phones are bad...kus my friend bought one huwaii honour some thing and its preety frosh...thanks all the same sha...hope I never make the mistake of buying a shitty phone like that

you are welcome sir
This post was last modified: 02-04-2015, 08:30 AM by hovatek.